• Mount
    • Werner
    • Ziyech
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Just now, Pizy said:

This would've been the absolute perfect match for the aggressive runs of Pulisic. Newcastle are parking the bus but we're still finding joy down the flanks. He would've been highly effective here.

We need our wide players to be more forceful in the second half. The pace of our attacks was a bit too slow most of the time. 

Puli injuries are by far my main worry atm

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I couldnt catch first half, have we been good?

Yea, we dominated them. Got a bit sloppy towards the end. Werner missed a sitter and Tammy needs to up it abit. Chilwell has been fantastic and Ziyech too.

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Yea, we dominated them. Got a bit sloppy towards the end. Werner missed a sitter and Tammy needs to up it abit. Chilwell has been fantastic and Ziyech too.

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Great possession, should be 3-0

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes, but not clinical enough, and last 20 minutes we went off the boil with far too many sloppy passes

Thanks alot folks...lets kick their asses come second half.

I watched that half without looking in this forum for the first time in ages and I thought we played really well... yea Werner missed a sitter but the energy in here is asif we are losing lol.

Yeah I'm not sure what everyone is moaning about. I'm sure they'll love it if they come back to draw or whatever after me saying this. But other than missing a couple of chances how can you be negative about that first half.

It was non stop "we will struggle at St James Park, without silva etc". Of course timo needs to score and we need to take some of those chances but we played great. Classic TC

I hope Lampard tells Rudiger to be more aggressive. He's giving Joelinton unnecessary space to attack or pass the ball. Which is hurting us and gave Newcastle some chances to score.

Zouma is as solid as ever, he seems to be a transformed player this season. Mount and Kante are two players who are running the midfield. I never want to see people hate on Mount again, when he's playing as an 8 he's been amazing. He's also been outperforming Kovacic.