• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

You kiddin? everyone hates alonso starting. We dont need to repeat it everytime. Alonso costing us a goal is such a regularity, vs Brighton I wrote i wont repeat it from now on bc it is expected. same as Kepa not saving week shots or Tammy missing easy chances when they play. Do we need to repeat those predictions every time bc otherwise they are no valid criticism? Buying one left back is not enough when you need two. Alonso being good offensively is a myth.

How's it a myth. He has more goals than anyone else in our defence including scoring key goals vs spurs. He is better offensively than any of the other left back options.

How spoiled of a fan base. Jesus. Buying 1 left back for 50 mil is not good enough. The money we've spent in this window and fans always want more and more.

We don't say anything about Alonso starting now because we have said all that needs to be said.
It's like banging your head against a brick wall and claiming you have won.

Have you read the pre game threads. Everyone jumps on any little thing they don't agree with.

Everyone knows he's not great. But where is the evidence of Emerson being amazing. Seems to be a lot of people with a short memory. Emerson got a run of games last year and lost the job to alonso.

10 hours ago, Jason said:

This new kit is seriously rubbish! :rant:

Hmm...how many more teams are we going to face with that pink kit this season:

Leicester..? Everton..?

Based on the track record from last season, they will make us wear the 3'rd kit even in matches that don't really need them.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I love pink, just not on the kits like ours now

I think I could taje a straught plain pink kit. Im just not into the patern,

Im at a loss as to why we cant ALWAYS stick to a gold away kit. Alter the design here n there each season id they need to sell shirts but lets keep to some uniformity.

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think I could taje a straught plain pink kit. Im just not into the patern,

Im at a loss as to why we cant ALWAYS stick to a gold away kit. Alter the design here n there each season id they need to sell shirts but lets keep to some uniformity.

I just hate the palace vibe

the colourway is oki, but not for us

light light pink would be fine

Their tap in goal from the corner. Once again a spare player on the right hand side of the penalty area and we have a player in the middle marking no one. It's exactly the same for the last 2 seasons. Surely we can watch some videos and address that problem?