• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Apparently Alonso was dressed down in the dressing room by Lampard and watched the second half on the bus.

I believe it, but he never should have been in that situation to begin with when all us fans and their dogs know Alonso will fuck up more often than not, besides being slow as fuck.

On 26/09/2020 at 8:48 PM, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Arteta is a new manager, but he is always executing a plan. Lampard needs to step up his game.

Out of interest what do you feel about that now? Arteta tried a similar approach against Liverpool and got ripped apart in a way we/Frank didn't against 10 men let alone 11.

30 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Out of interest what do you feel about that now? Arteta tried a similar approach against Liverpool and got ripped apart in a way we/Frank didn't against 10 men let alone 11.

I think you can be too rigid in your plan. To have no plan is not ideal either. I think there must be a plan other than our guys are better than your guys. You can see Man city executing a plan against a lower level team that is slightly different than the week before. Every plan has to be flexible if it not working.