• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

We draw to a crap team and move up three spots on the table. We always seem to draw or lose on the weekend that everyone that is a contender drops points. Arsenal vs Liverpool means one of them or both drops points.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

Their tap in goal from the corner. Once again a spare player on the right hand side of the penalty area and we have a player in the middle marking no one. It's exactly the same for the last 2 seasons. Surely we can watch some videos and address that problem? 

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Apparently Alonso was dressed down in the dressing room by Lampard and watched the second half on the bus.

I believe it, but he never should have been in that situation to begin with when all us fans and their dogs know Alonso will fuck up more often than not, besides being slow as fuck.

• Like 1
On 26/09/2020 at 8:48 PM, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Arteta is a new manager, but he is always executing a plan. Lampard needs to step up his game.

Out of interest what do you feel about that now? Arteta tried a similar approach against Liverpool and got ripped apart in a way we/Frank didn't against 10 men let alone 11.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Out of interest what do you feel about that now? Arteta tried a similar approach against Liverpool and got ripped apart in a way we/Frank didn't against 10 men let alone 11.

I think you can be too rigid in your plan. To have no plan is not ideal either. I think there must be a plan other than our guys are better than your guys. You can see Man city executing a plan against a lower level team that is slightly different than the week before. Every plan has to be flexible if it not working.