Kai Havertz

Blues11

1 minute ago, Puliiszola said:

If he can give us 7 years of legendary play, he can leave for 200m€ for RM.

Getting that kind of money would be good but on the other hand, I want us to be like Real Madrid or Barcelona, where players see us as the end goal, the best club there is to join and not just like a stepping stone to someone bigger. 

9 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

When they make in 10 years best team in PL history I would be shocked if he is not in that team by every possible pundit. This is my lowest expectation. 

Ronaldo is the best player in PL history so if Kai can challenge him for that that would be highest expectation. 

I feel Kai's legacy will be closer to Hazard because Ronaldo had a ridiculous goal scoring burst even at United

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I feel Kai's legacy will be closer to Hazard because Ronaldo had a ridiculous goal scoring burst even at United

he had one great year, then regressed until he went to RM

if he had been a flop at RM and thereafter, he would never be in the mix for greatest EPL player ever

84 total league goals, 1 goal every 2.33 games

and was worse in Europe, only 1 goal every 3.44 games

plus, it wasn't like he was some kid the whole time, he turned 25yo in the middle of his first season at RM

as a teen he only scored 8 EPL league goals, 11 in all comps at Manure,  plus 3 league goals in 25 league games at Sporting, and 2 for Sporting  in the Taça de Portugal Placard, (against a 3rd and a 4th division team) and two of those English goals were against Millwall and Exeter, in the FA cup, the other FA Cup goal was against a dreadful Shitty team that was in a relegation battle most of the season (and only 2 years removed from being in the Championship)

he scored only 1 goal in Europe as a teen despite playing 16 games overall

he was a slow developer for sure

cbd59800c6b17c867dd7c88e981323b5.png

Mbappe was already a WC champion with 63 clubs goals as a teen, 13 of them CL goals in 23 CL games as a teen

counting his French national team production, as a teen, for club and country, Mbappe produced 116 total goals (73 goals, 43 assists)

two French league championships (on 2 different teams), one French Cup, one League Cup and one World Cup, plus a CL semifinalist when he was 17/18 (and already their key player)

that is madness, especially as it basically was done in only 2 and a half seasons (he barely played on the 2015/16 season, he only played one full 90 minute league match that year and had less than 500 minutes overall, all comps, he only started 4 games (2 league games, 2 cup ties) all year, one of them as a 16yo and also was shut down the last month of the season)

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Don't say I didn't warn you. :ph34r:

It was reported that Havertz wanted to move to Real Madrid and Real Madrid were one of the clubs interested in him but couldn't buy him right now because of the pandemic. Put those together and we could be in for another Hazard situation down the road. 

The time of Barca and Real is at an end, its well under way already. He can go when he is 28-29 for a profit if so wishes...as long as he gives his best years to Chels. Or he might fall in love with Chels you never know.

Lot of Chelsea fans on Twitter freaking out because he's there and not in London. 😆

I think everything is already settled anyways. And even if it weren't he could have his medical there with the DFB doctors.

Lot of Chelsea fans on Twitter freaking out because he's there and not in London. [emoji38]
I think everything is already settled anyways. And even if it weren't he could have his medical there with the DFB doctors.

Really don’t understand the freak-outs, joining DFB is his schedule and all of us know that days ago.

Tomorrow FC

I guess if the club wants to satisfy horny fans they can announce the deal right now, if they want Kai to have a proper signing by holding shirt, shaking Marina’s hand and taking photos then we will have to wait for next week.