Kai Havertz

Blues11

Absolutely. 

It was weird season for him. He played just 46% of all possible minutes. Plus no pre season, injury, Covid, Lampard playing him out of position... 

He was definitely not bad but one season to write off. 

10 hours ago, Milan said:

I know Youtube videos can make every player look great, but still, we have been watching Kai closely now and I am sure you can see the class and the future.

nice vid. despite having watched him all season, I cant remember any of those physical duels he apparently has won. Shows that some of his contributions are a bit under the radar. also some criminal finishing at the end of some of his best passes. My favourite moment will always remain how he completely burns Trippier for pace without even breaking a sweat. He just needs to be more forceful. Many shots and even quite a lot of passes are underhit

Edited by Magic Lamps

This kid isn't as laid back as everyone thinks. He showed that against Real going at some of their players and not afraid to get in their faces. Same with City tonight. We need a bit of that. He was incredible tonight. 

Calm. He is. Laid back and care free. Nope. 

What a player. These last 10 games are really a reflection of his true level and he is only getting started. 

This is the moment for him now to kick on, feel like tonight he has finally arrived and for instance the monkey is off his back so to speak.

Said in the match thread he played like a more experienced guy. Knew when to hold it, when to roll players, when to win fouls etc and ultimately he will kick on again next season.

He has the unfortunate thing now though like Drogba, where it probably wont matter what he will do in a blue shirt he will be remembered for that forever, much like Drogbas header v Bayern/his penalty in the shoot out. 

Also his interview was brilliant 😂

hace 4 minutos, NikkiCFC dijo:

Next season 20 goals minimum!

Jesus bit much.

He only got 9 this season. Yes he looks a lot better, no doubting but expecting 20 goals minimum is the definition of over the top. 

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Jesus bit much.

He only got 9 this season. Yes he looks a lot better, no doubting but expecting 20 goals minimum is the definition of over the top. 

No it is not.

We played 59 games this season. Which is 5310 mins. Kai played just 2520. 47% possible mins. 

First season in different league, Covid, injury, no pre season, Lampard playing him out of position...  He had 14 big chances missed just in PL and CL.  I felt he was way below his potential this season.

Just watch!

Justo ahora, Jas dijo:

@OneMoSalah needs to chill and stop picking out faults, not after tonight. 🤣 Think/worry about next season in July/August. 

Not faults for instance just more realistic expectations.

I think 20 goals would be viable if he had 10-15 this season! I think 10-15 will be the target next season for him. You very rarely see someone jump from 9 goals to 20 goals in a season unfortunately.

hace 6 minutos, NikkiCFC dijo:

No it is not.

We played 59 games this season. Which is 5310 mins. Kai played just 2520. 47% possible mins. 

First season in different league, Covid, injury, no pre season, Lampard playing him out of position...  He had 14 big chances missed just in PL and CL.  I felt he was way below his potential this season.

Just watch!

Be great if it happens but I think as mentioned above, going from 9 to 20 maybe too big a jump in one season.