Kai Havertz

Blues11

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Per Mertesacker believes that DFB did not play Havertz on purpose because of his very likely deal with us. I think he is right

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

If that is true and assuming the deal with Leverkusen was already agreed last week (based on Romano, Falk etc), then it didn't make sense for him to even join up with the Germany NT in the first place. Should have just got the medical done etc before joining up. Unless what Sky Germany reportedly earlier today was the actual truth...

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

If that is true and assuming the deal with Leverkusen was already agreed last week (based on Romano, Falk etc), then it didn't make sense for him to even join up with the Germany NT in the first place. Should have just got the medical done etc before joining up. Unless what Sky Germany reportedly earlier today was the actual truth...

He needed to complete the fitness test for the NT as the date for the medical in London will probably be before the next game on Sunday where I expect him to feature. Also he needs to practice with his German NT teammates anyway

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

He needed to complete the fitness test for the NT as the date for the medical in London will probably be before the next game on Sunday where I expect him to feature. Also he needs to practice with his German NT teammates anyway

But as I said, assuming the deal was agreed last week, one would think him doing the medical stuff first and then joining up the Germany NT would be a lot more convenient. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

But as I said, assuming the deal was agreed last week, one would think him doing the medical stuff first and then joining up the Germany NT would be a lot more convenient. 

Jason. If he signs, he signs!!! It would be more convenient but it’s better to get him whatever way than not to haha.

12 minutes ago, Valdo said:

No idea who this clown is, but he claims that a few days ago the deal was "almost falling apart". Doubt he is a T1 source, never heard of him before.

he will be loved here in certain corners

I have seen zero reason to think this is not a done deal

said it ages ago

all I see now is bunch of rando cunts on Twitter trying to toss water 

I stopped stressing out weeks ago

only things of interest to me are, atm (and soe will not be done now)

1. GKer

2. Rice (dependent on more sales now I would think)

3. Skriniar (swap for Kante? that rumour was floating out there for days, but I doubt it, so I think he stays or PSG gets him,(oh well, can't win them all, lolol)..... also José Giménez would be superb, but he is too expensive)

4 and 5. etc............. next season Upamecano and Camavinga (if not Camaviga, then Bruno Guimarães) and perhaps (based off this coming seasons results <<<< CHO and Pulisic, I am looking at you) a winger (not many out there enthuse me after the impossible Sancho) and a CMF (my CMF list of interest is very short, Aouar, Saul (probably too expensive, like Giménez), and Verratti (probably impossible,and he goes off my list after the summer 2021 window due to age), and 2 teens, Jude Bellingham, and Ryan Gravenberch)

plus, obviously SELLING these 26 dregs/not needed/too old soon we have to dump this window or the next two

Andreas Christensen 
Ross Barkley
Tiemoué Bakayoko  
Emerson
Michy Batshuayi
Davide Zappacosta
Danny Drinkwater (thik we end up absolutely eating most of the £63m we shit away on his fee and wages)
Jorginho  
Abdul Rahman Baba
Victor Moses    
Kenedy   
Marco van Ginkel
Juan Familia-Castillo

Charly Musonda Jr.    
Matt Miazga    
Lewis Baker   
Jamal Blackman
Lucas Piazón 
Jake Clarke-Salter
Izzy Brown
Luke McCormick    
Jacob Maddox   

then the could sell now (but may not as we cannot do these all in one window), but surely must go next year (unless Kepa pulls the biggest surprise turnaround in Roman's history)

Kepa   
Zouma 
Marcos Alonso
N'Golo Kanté 

and on the positive:

if/when Boga is sold, we get nice sell on fee

Danilo Pantic  (transferred on a free, BUT we get a cut of his next sale)

i know everyone expects him and its done deal, BUT what if this doesnt go through for whatever reason? People do change their minds and if he didnt sign anything etc, I wouldnt be 100% he will be here. 

This thread will burn lol.

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

i know everyone expects him and its done deal, BUT what if this doesnt go through for whatever reason? People do change their minds and if he didnt sign anything etc, I wouldnt be 100% he will be here. 

Announce Aouar!

7 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Actually I  wouldn’t mind if the move breaks down. He is a great player but a luxury one at that. I think the position he plays is one we have covered. Also we need to tweak our system a bit to accommodate him. 
that being said the deal is done.