Kai Havertz

Blues11

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Yeah you can let yourself out for that one mate.

For the amount of time this takes I expect nothing less then one extraordinary presentation :P, besides he will be a record signing so its the least the club can do.

1 minute ago, whats happening said:

honsetly who cares about stupid videos about the new signings. just announce him.

The club care. It's a record signing for the club so they'll want to milk all the attention in social media.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Will also be the most expensive German player in history.

This ^ probably want to make the most of the annoucement I guess. It's either that or after the stupid international matches are done.

31 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Calling it now, Havertz to Chelsea gets announed as soon as the Malang Sarr to Leverkusen loan goes through.  It'll be part of the deal somehow

You are incorrect sir.

I have it on good authority that Ampadu will be loaned to Leverkusen in 2024, which is a part of Havertz to Chelsea.

Only then we will be able to officialy announce it.

The down side is that Bosz said Kai wont train with them and he cant train with us, so he might arrive a bit chunky.

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

You are incorrect sir.

I have it on good authority that Ampadu will be loaned to Leverkusen in 2024, which is a part of Havertz to Chelsea.

Only then we will be able to officialy announce it.

The down side is that Bosz said Kai wont train with them and he cant train with us, so he might arrive a bit chunky.

Can’t for the life of me imagine a chunky Havertz

he trains with German NT anyway