Kai Havertz

Blues11

he seems to be really low-key and polite, like Timo
it is why I think it is madness (and not just for this) to sell Rudiger
he will be like the attack guard dog
plus Rudiger has 30 caps for Die Mannschaft, including a World Cup finals start (the 2-1 win versus Sweden where Boateng got a 2 yellows red card and Rudiger had to hold the line together, the last 15 minutes as they had used all their subs by then), so they both respect that and him

I would keep Toni too because I feel his influence in the dressing room can’t be underestimated, plus I don’t think he is a bad backup option anyway.

I am still not sure about Havertz due to the number that is flying around. He will be our record signing yet I don't think we are building around him. 

He is an a no 10 but our midfield consist of player who is better of in 3. Kante and to some degree kova are the two midfielder who can play in 2.

I am still not sure about Havertz due to the number that is flying around. He will be our record signing yet I don't think we are building around him. 
He is an a no 10 but our midfield consist of player who is better of in 3. Kante and to some degree kova are the two midfielder who can play in 2.

He wants to be in a 3 apparently. Sees his best position as an 8

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Update just in from The Sun:

DEADLINE LOOMING

Chelsea transfer guru Marina Granoviskaia has been told by Bayer Leverkusen that she has to get the Kai Havertz deal done by August 28.

That gives football’s most powerful woman a WEEK to wrap up the transfer.

According to Kevin Palmer, Leverkusen want the deal sorted either way in seven days’ time, in order to get a replacement in for next season.

The two sides were, at last glance, around £9million apart in their valuations for the attacking midfielder, 21.

Havertz has his heart set on a switch to Stamford Bridge, but Chelsea also need to get business done in defence and midfield.

3 hours ago, pmh1 said:

Update just in from The Sun:

DEADLINE LOOMING

Chelsea transfer guru Marina Granoviskaia has been told by Bayer Leverkusen that she has to get the Kai Havertz deal done by August 28.

That gives football’s most powerful woman a WEEK to wrap up the transfer.

According to Kevin Palmer, Leverkusen want the deal sorted either way in seven days’ time, in order to get a replacement in for next season.

The two sides were, at last glance, around £9million apart in their valuations for the attacking midfielder, 21.

Havertz has his heart set on a switch to Stamford Bridge, but Chelsea also need to get business done in defence and midfield.

3 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This Deadline crap is media sensationalism. He is not unavailable after a week. Bayer has just said they would like to wrap it up before they start preseason.

At least Dortmund seem to stand firm with Sancho after their 'deadline' had passed. Doesn't mean he can't still be sold but at least it makes things harder and definitely means there won't be any discounts in the price after that point. Probably the same situation with Leverkusen & Havertz. 

Last year Marina wanted the Hazard deal sorted out before pre-season and that was even despite a transfer ban. If we'd been allowed to sign players and Real Madrid haggled the price lower and lower till August wouldn't you have rather told them to go fuck themselves at that point?

I definitely see the reasoning behind these internal deadlines because not knowing whether you still have your best player at the start of the season or not is really important for the planning.

14 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This Deadline crap is media sensationalism. He is not unavailable after a week. Bayer has just said they would like to wrap it up before they start preseason.

Yet to read a credible report which says all this haggling over the price looks doomed in failure. All reports end with the same tone that the deal is very much on.