Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Timo Werner

Jase

4 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I guess people are just going to ignore the goals and assists from the International break and focus on the one miss?

Negatives always grab the headlines, unfortunately. 

7 hours ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I guess people are just going to ignore the goals and assists from the International break and focus on the one miss?

there was more than one

and we can take the good with the bad, it is not an either or situ

Dortmund 'want Werner as Haaland replacement' (Bild)

3 órával ezelőtt 11:00

Bundesliga club identify Chelsea striker as signing if star forward departs

Borussia Dortmund have lined up Timo Werner to replace Erling Haaland if and when the striker eventually leaves, according to Bild.

Haaland has a £68m release clause active from next summer and the 21-year-old will be in high demand - leaving Dortmund having to find a replacement.

Werner, who joined Chelsea from RB Leipzig last summer but has struggled for goals in the Premier League, is said to be one of four options under consideration.

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

No idea. I'd rather sell players to Bayern over Dortmund after the Haaland fiasco. 

Nothing to do with Dortmund tho. Once Raiola asked for his numbers it never came to speaking with Dortmund. 

• Like 1

should obviously have scored but you still can see how his pace and runs opens up teams. Even if he always misses his shots, opposition teams can not simply let him run and hope for the best, so if we use him wisely, his runs and lukaku's power can cause a lot of havoc.

I think it would take paying at least 50M pounds to get him. That is pretty high past their record signing. I think Bayern is a possibility as he and Naglesmann still have a close relationship. They still talk, some say weekly.

• Jase changed the title to 11. Timo Werner
  • James changed the title to Timo Werner