Coronaviral

Vesper

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The human rights being violated are those of the innocents whom the anti-vaxxer bellends are killing and fucking up with their duncy shitbaggery

So you are actually blaming the ineffectiveness of the vaxx on those that wont take it, sounds reasonable.

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

So you are actually blaming the ineffectiveness of the vaxx on those that wont take it, sounds reasonable.

Ineffectiveness of the vaccine?

LOLOL

fucking delusional

It is MASSIVELY effective at what what all vaccines are designed to do.

Preventing serious illness and death.

You are over 1000 times more likely to die from Covid if you are unvaxxed versus if you are vaxxed

99% of Covid deaths atm in advanced nations are unvaxxed

95% of all Covid hospitalisations are unvaxxed

stop the bullshit

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Novak Djokovic pictured hugging children at public event one day after positive Covid test

NOVAK DJOKOVIC is battling to be allowed into Australia ahead of the year's first Grand Slam.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/1546997/novak-djokovic-australian-open-latest-renata-voracova-tennis-news

PRC_217659904.jpg

Novak Djokovic was pictured maskless at a public event one day after his supposed positive Covid test in December. 

The world No 1 one was also seen hugging children at his tennis centre in Dorcol, Serbia a day after his lawyers claimed he had been infected with Covid. 

The Serb's lawyers are reportedly planning to use the test in question to validate his medical exemption, which was originally thought would allow him into Australia and compete at this month's Australian Open. 

Djokovic is still being held in a Melbourne detention centre after his visa was cancelled upon arrival into the country. The 34-year-old has vocally opposed being jabbed and has refused to reveal his vaccination status in the past. 

snip

The thing is many of us think that he did not even had Covid last month. He and his team are faking it to enter Australia. He was seen many times in this period. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Ineffectiveness of the vaccine?

LOLOL

fucking delusional

It is MASSIVELY effective at what what all vaccines are designed to do.

Preventing serious illness and death.

You are over 1000 times more likely to die from Covid if you are unvaxxed versus if you are vaxxed

99% of Covid deaths atm in advanced nations are unvaxxed

95% of all Covid hospitalisations are unvaxxed

stop the bullshit

I guess this man is also a deceiver and he should be jailed

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers are putting the world in further danger

if it was just their lives at risk, then I couldn't care less

but it is not

Which masks we talking about?

Its literally scientific fact masks dont work, Even n95's

resperator would work and like youve probs seen in the media, hazmats the rest will not prevent airbourne infections

Read the papers, Not here to keyboard battle, just a fun fact.

My coworker lives with his girlfriend and they both fell ill at the same time with the same symptoms. His girlfriend got a positive test and was confirmed to be omicron, but all my coworker's quick tests and PCR test were negative. Both are vaxxed and had covid last january. Can somebody please explain to me how is this possible? Did all those tests really just fail, or is omicron really as contagious as they say? It makes zero sense.

Edited by manpe

1 hour ago, manpe said:

My coworker lives with his girlfriend and they both fell ill at the same time with the same symptoms. His girlfriend got a positive test and was confirmed to be omicron, but all my coworker's quick tests and PCR test were negative. Both are vaxxed and had covid last january. Can somebody please explain to me how is this possible? Did all those tests really just fail, or is omicron really as contagious as they say? It makes zero sense.

First of all research what PCR is, or read the book of the inventor of PCR. He clearly states that under no circumstances can the PCR be used to identify whatever, its not designed to do that, meaning you can get a negative now, 3 hours later it can show a positive or vice versa. Its not accurate whatsoever.

This was uploaded days ago on youtube and spotify, this is the only segmet allowed on YT, the whole interview has been wiped out.

Edited by Atomiswave

4 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

First of all research what PCR is, or read the book of the inventor of PCR. He clearly states that under no circumstances can the PCR be used to identify whatever, its not designed to do that, meaning you can get a negative now, 3 hours later it can show a positive or vice versa. Its not accurate whatsoever.

This was uploaded days ago on youtube and spotify, this is the only segment allowed, spotify wiped the whole interview out.

Thanks, I'll have a look at it. I myself am vaccinated and wear a mask wherever necessary, I do tend to put my trust in what some would call mainstream science, but I find it alarming how people are being selectively silenced. Even if it is all false what they are saying, how can we be sure that this same silencing method will not be or is not already being used on other topics under the guise of disinformation, to further someone's agenda for their gain? It's reminiscent of how China and other authoritarian countries want to control their own "truth" by censoring the internet. It's a dangerous path.

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Thanks, I'll have a look at it. I myself am vaccinated and wear a mask wherever necessary, I do tend to put my trust in what some would call mainstream science, but I find it alarming how people are being selectively silenced. Even if it is all false what they are saying, how can we be sure that this same silencing method will not be or is not already being used on other topics under the guise of disinformation, to further someone's agenda for their gain? It's reminiscent of how China and other authoritarian countries want to control their own "truth" by censoring the internet. It's a dangerous path.

Thank you very much Manpe, I like that you are aware, and you are utterly correct. They only want their narrative to count, everyone else's opinion is misinformation, why so scared, and these are top top people in the area we are talking about. I said before, be very careful what kind of a future you are creating for your children.

34 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I said before, be very careful what kind of a future you are creating for your children.

You know, me and my girlfriend have decided not to have any children in this fucked up world. I think we will all live to see the collapse of our civilization as we know it, mainly due to climate change, clean water shortage, pollution, greed and overconsumption. The cost of living is only getting higher too, children born into the world are already effectively in debt. They are also being brainwashed with all the bullshit social medias, TikToks, Snapchats etc... I have Snapchat and it's unbelievable the oversexualised and shallow content that is being fed to little kids. TikTok the same, it's a psychological weapon by China to further deteriorate western people and collect as much data as possible. TikTok itself is banned in China, that should tell us everything we need to know. But I digressed, sorry :) 

Edited by manpe

Blocked by a commie:

There is someone who writes for a sports magazine.
From what I remember he was declaring that he was a communist, while at the same time he always had good relations with the powers that be, club presidents, Marinopoulos family, associations ...

So I find him in facebook and I say, for old time's sake let's make a friendship request.
Where I found him was infact a right wing antivaxer sports journalist who was saying "down with the vaccine, we all vote the junta to return". My acquaintance booed and so did I.

Then my friendship request was accepted and after a while a post of his appears in my news feed saying "prime minister Mitsotakis is a clown and he is brainwashing people to have the vaccine".
I reply "why are you afraid of the vaccine ?" and he says "we are not afraid of the vaccine but Mitsotakis is a clown and he is brainwashing the people".
To this I said "If you say these things you must be either for Georges de Papadopoul or Moscovitch. I don't know which of the two but one of the two. Yet if we had either Georges de Papadopoul or Moscovitch the antivaxers would be beaten up like bears in a circus by the panzers.".
After this I got blocked.

Edited by cosmicway

9 hours ago, manpe said:

You know, me and my girlfriend have decided not to have any children in this fucked up world. I think we will all live to see the collapse of our civilization as we know it, mainly due to climate change, clean water shortage, pollution, greed and overconsumption. The cost of living is only getting higher too, children born into the world are already effectively in debt. They are also being brainwashed with all the bullshit social medias, TikToks, Snapchats etc... I have Snapchat and it's unbelievable the oversexualised and shallow content that is being fed to little kids. TikTok the same, it's a psychological weapon by China to further deteriorate western people and collect as much data as possible. TikTok itself is banned in China, that should tell us everything we need to know. But I digressed, sorry :) 

Go off grid and raise a family in the forest , become self sufficient. Easy to do in Estonia , land is Cheap. 
don’t let politicians destroy your bloodline. Raising a proper family is an act of defiance to our rulers who would see us sterile and emaciated , too busy consuming lamestream media and eating chemical food 

2 hours ago, lucio said:

Go off grid and raise a family in the forest , become self sufficient. Easy to do in Estonia , land is Cheap. 
don’t let politicians destroy your bloodline. Raising a proper family is an act of defiance to our rulers who would see us sterile and emaciated , too busy consuming lamestream media and eating chemical food 

What you're describing reminds me of the film Captain Fantastic (2016) - IMDb  🙂 Great movie, recommended.

12 hours ago, manpe said:

I have none either, this is a fucked up world we have allowed them to create for us through generations.

3 hours ago, lucio said:

Good man, I put up a vid pages ago where a PHD doctor along with others said the vaxx will def make you go sterile, over 60K women in India were confirmed sterile after taking the jab.

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I have none either, this is a fucked up world we have allowed them to create for us through generations.

Good man, I put up a vid pages ago where a PHD doctor along with others said the vaxx will def make you go sterile, over 60K women in India were confirmed sterile after taking the jab.

No such thing. Link me to a source?