Coronaviral

Vesper

Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-vax-leader-christopher-key-urges-followers-to-drink-their-own-urine-to-fight-covid-19

Screen_Shot_2022-01-04_at_7.53.46_PM_pevx5g_fvk6m3

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine.

“The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge.

“This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!”

Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

On 09/01/2022 at 22:40, Warning_Hazard said:

Is it true that covid vaccination will become mandatory for ALL health workers in England? In my city they fired unvaccinated ambulance workers, as if there was an abundance of competent people to choose from. We can read weekly how we lack workers in every sector, yet somehow they are able to fire people in mass. Most got the jab out of fear of losing their jobs though.

I think it's a fucking disgrace, to quote one classic Didier Drogba. Current vaccines were created for strains that are long gone. They may have been more effective against those, but every scientist now says that they are not as effective in stopping transmission of delta and especially omicron. This is also clear to see from statistics around the world. Their whole point is not stopping transmission, but to prevent severe sickness and death (this is being parroted in the media ever since delta came along). So it begs the question, how on earth is being slightly less contagious for only one type of virus more important than competence and experience in the health sector? The most important sector I would argue, the one place where you don't let good people go so easily. I for sure would prefer to be treated by unvaccinated good doctors and nurses who know what they're doing, rather than vaccinated shit ones. Plus, why don't they then require the same for the flu? It is also very rough and deadly on elders and immunodeficient people.

It is the patients who need to be vaxxed if they want to prevent hard disease, not the doctors. If a vaccinated doctor infects an unvaccinated patient, then what good does it do for the patient? Again - it all comes down to everybody's personal choice. Either force everyone to get the jab or no one. Bullying health workers will accomplish nothing IMO, they are not the issue, they are the solution. Fucking hell how this all stinks....

Edited by manpe

16 hours ago, manpe said:

A little thought experiment: What's in it for pharmaceutical companies if they released vaccines or medicines that would actually work close to 100%? They can sell it one time per person and that's it. It would be a limited source of income, but if you look at how they happily exploit their favourite country USA, it becomes clear that their main incentive is profit and ONLY profit, along with insurers (basically dealers for suppliers). People in the States go broke over fucking insulin shots, without which they would die, and they do die because pharmas/insurers absolutely don't care about you if you are unable to contribute to their profits. I always question motives of big pharma companies, their history of lying and cover-ups is appalling (including Pfizer)... And now when I'm reading from our state media how booster shots are gradually being moved closer and closer, from 6 months to 4-5 months to now only 2 months... It's making me skeptical as fuck. Injecting people so often is experimental, NOT proven to not have any adverse effects in the long run. I'm not getting my booster before 5-6 months, if at all. How it's being forced onto people is also shady as fuck, I don't trust politicians and pharma companies and never will. I want to make my own judgement and I want people to be able to make their own judgements, not be forced to take part in experiments.

Like light bulbs. In the good old times they lasted forever but now every couple of months they pop out.
British specifications were fooled to accept bulbs with weaker filaments in exchange for ... better brightness.

I don't know if they actually did that with covid vaccine, so we need booster shots.
I accept the challenge but one really must prove to me they actually did that.
Otherwise it's a little like blaming the world for being overlooked by the ladies in Saint Tropez, when it may be your dandruff to blame, or lack of shaving cream.

Edited by cosmicway

48 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Like light bulbs. In the good old times they lasted forever but now every couple of months they pop out.
British specifications were fooled to accept bulbs with weaker filaments in exchange for ... better brightness.

I don't know if they actually did that with covid vaccine, so we need booster shots.
I accept the challenge but one really must prove to me they actually did that.
Otherwise it's a little like blaming the world for being overlooked by the ladies in Saint Tropez, when it may be your dandruff to blame, or lack of shaving cream.

Modern LED bulbs don't pop out as often anymore, they last for years. But it's true regarding the bulbs in general, it was(is?) a massive cartel agreement for profit.

I'm also not saying they did it for sure with these vaccines. I'm just saying IF they had the means to produce much more efficient vaccines and medicines in general (not only covid), they wouldn't have much incentive to make them publicly available. Even if they did, probably only the filthy rich would be able to afford them.

Edited by manpe

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

Modern LED bulbs don't pop out as often anymore, they last for years. But it's true regarding the bulbs in general, it was(is?) a massive cartel agreement for profit.

I'm also not saying they did it for sure with these vaccines. I'm just saying IF they had the means to produce much more efficient vaccines and medicines in general (not only covid), they wouldn't have much incentive to make them publicly available. Even if they did, probably only the filthy rich would be able to afford them.

I don't know.
I 'm one for a conspiracy theory -I actually love litigations and stuff- but I must prove it.
There are lifetime vaccines like BCG, Sabine and others that are non so. Tetanus for example is not lifetime.

Anyway you need really big time lawyers to chase things like that.
I have proven without shadow of doubt that a big bookmaker company were stealing from tax - I even showed it to the minister of finance who said "well, hmm it looks you are right" but nothing happened. Everybody disappeared from sight. Maybe the funniest of all was the consumer's ombudsman who said he lost his voice due to influenza. When he finally recovered his voice again he said "it's not my job to look into tax related problems".

Edited by cosmicway

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I don't know.
I 'm one for a conspiracy theory -I actually love litigations and stuff- but I must prove it.
There are lifetime vaccines like BCG, Sabine and others that are non so. Tetanus for example is not lifetime.

Yeah, we don't know and can't be sure. Doesn't hurt to speculate and ask questions though. 🙂 Bad thing is that we are moving in a direction that if we speculated to or asked questions from a big enough audience, we'd be silenced and discredited. Conspiracies are notoriously hard to prove though when they involve powerful entities that control the flow of information and money. And if you do prove something, they will come for your head (Assange, Snowden prime examples). That's why most of them stay just that - theories. Maintaining critical thinking, common sense and making choices based on those is the best we can do as individuals.

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Yeah, we don't know and can't be sure. Doesn't hurt to speculate and ask questions though. 🙂 Bad thing is that we are moving in a direction that if we speculated to or asked questions from a big enough audience, we'd be silenced and discredited. Conspiracies are notoriously hard to prove though when they involve powerful entities that control the flow of information and money. And if you do prove something, they will come for your head (Assange, Snowden prime examples). That's why most of them stay just that - theories. Maintaining critical thinking, common sense and making choices based on those is the best we can do as individuals.

Look man, I did n't know they were going to send me to the minister's office.
I was looking around for someone responsible to look into my report but they said go up to the minister's office.
So I says "look if it's some recent circular from you and the method of tax calculation changed and they actually do comply then please say so" so he searches in his files and says "no - it looks illegal but it's the job for the competent investigating authorites, not for my political office". Then the competent authorities ? Lost at sea for five years !

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Is it true that covid vaccination will become mandatory for ALL health workers in England? In my city they fired unvaccinated ambulance workers, as if there was an abundance of competent people to choose from. We can read weekly how we lack workers in every sector, yet somehow they are able to fire people in mass. Most got the jab out of fear of losing their jobs though.

I think it's a fucking disgrace, to quote one classic Didier Drogba. Current vaccines were created for strains that are long gone. They may have been more effective against those, but every scientist now says that they are not as effective in stopping transmission of delta and especially omicron. This is also clear to see from statistics around the world. Their whole point is not stopping transmission, but to prevent severe sickness and death (this is being parroted in the media ever since delta came along). So it begs the question, how on earth is being slightly less contagious for only one type of virus more important than competence and experience in the health sector? The most important sector I would argue, the one place where you don't let good people go so easily. I for sure would prefer to be treated by unvaccinated good doctors and nurses who know what they're doing, rather than vaccinated shit ones. Plus, why don't they then require the same for the flu? It is also very rough and deadly on elders and immunodeficient people.

It is the patients who need to be vaxxed if they want to prevent hard disease, not the doctors. If a vaccinated doctor infects an unvaccinated patient, then what good does it do for the patient? Again - it all comes down to everybody's personal choice. Either force everyone to get the jab or no one. Bullying health workers will accomplish nothing IMO, they are not the issue, they are the solution. Fucking hell how this all stinks....

Yeah, That was a while ago here.

Its all slowly coming apart.

Unless ofc this new deltacron doesnt wipe us all out!!!

7 hours ago, manpe said:

Not only in Eng, but everywhere. Eng alone will lose over 200K NHS workers come Feb. That alone will fuck their system up you'll see. They have given years and decades of service and this is their thanks, I guarantee this will blow up very soon. I ask again why silence everyone whom dont go along with the narrative? Why dont any news channel report the massive protests around the world? It speaks for itself.

16 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Fauci is done for, they have been decimated him in congress for over a week now, he is finished. And if he is going down so will your other so called leaders and health ministers and whatnot.

another duncy cuckservative anti-vaxxer says hello to a permanent dirt nap

Conservative Activist Dies of COVID Complications After Attending Anti-Vax ‘Symposium’

Kelly Canon had celebrated her vaccine exemption a few weeks before she fell ill with the virus and wound up on a ventilator.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/conservative-activist-kelly-canon-dies-of-covid-complications-after-attending-anti-vaccine-symposium

271751566_4644541985627520_9161569364751302815_n_ekugxt

A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.

The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.

“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

Friends and colleagues of the Republican figure flooded social media with tributes on Tuesday, lamenting what they said was her death “from COVID-related pneumonia.”

“I Had just texted with her yesterday and she said she was doing well, fighting off this damn Covid in both of her lungs that turned into double pneumonia, so I am quite shocked to get this news,” wrote one friend who identified herself as Jennifer Talbert Frank.

“I am truly heartbroken to learn that my dear friend Kelly Canon has passed away from complications from Covid pneumonia. Just yesterday around 4pm she told a group of friends that she definitely felt better and that the docs had told her she had ‘turned the corner’ with improved blood test results. She was talking about wanting to come home. Later last night she developed an acute abdominal issue, was given pain meds and put on the ventilator,” wrote Maggie Clopton Wright.

Canon had announced on Facebook in November that her employer granted her a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine.

“No jabby-jabby for me! Praise GOD!” she wrote at the time.

Canon was prominent in Republican circles for her grassroots organizing and campaign to ban red light cameras in Arlington. She also made headlines in 2017 for going public about sexually explicit photos allegedly sent to her by then-GOP Rep. Joe Barton, a scandal which ultimately ended in Barton stepping down.

More recently, Canon had been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and pandemic-related restrictions. In one of her final Facebook posts, Canon shared several links to speeches she attended at a “COVID symposium” in Burleson in early December devoted to dissuading people from getting the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available. The event was organized by God Save Our Children, which bills itself as “a conservative group that is fighting against the use of experimental vaccines on our children.”

Canon had shared similar content on Twitter, where her most recent post was a YouTube video featuring claims that the coronavirus pandemic was “planned” in advance and part of a global conspiracy.

As news of her death spread Tuesday, pro-vaccine commentators flooded her Facebook page with cruel comments and mocking memes, while her supporters unironically praised her for being a “warrior for liberty” to the very end.