Coronaviral

Vesper

38 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I have none either, this is a fucked up world we have allowed them to create for us through generations.

Good man, I put up a vid pages ago where a PHD doctor along with others said the vaxx will def make you go sterile, over 60K women in India were confirmed sterile after taking the jab.

I’m triple vaxxed , I needed it to travel to see my long distance GF , and we definitely want kids and she is triple vaxxed too ... 

India is one place the media wants to ignore.

They have a region with a population the size of the entire US where COVID has completely disappeared. No vaccines they've only been given out packs which include treatments like ivermectin etc.

Turmeric is also very interesting and it's implications.

The Vax and pregnancy/women's health is really sketchy ATM.

If it was my gf and we wanted a child I would be very wary of having her get vaccinated with mRNA.

Changing the cellular make up of overies is being seen and is another red flag.

The antivaxers are out to get the vaccines but I want to know this:
How many deaths are caused by all the other medications we use for all sorts of other diseases ?
I mean with the exception of extreme cases such as thalidomide which proved very dangerous and such as heavy chemotherapies, as we know that they give heart problem to many patients who are subjected to them. Among the more normal cases.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

How many deaths are caused by all the other medications we use for all sorts of other diseases ?
I mean with the exception of extreme cases such as thalidomide which proved very dangerous and such as heavy chemotherapies, as we know that they give heart problem to many patients who are subjected to them. Among the more normal cases.

28 minutes ago, lucio said:

I posted this earlier in the thread but happy see others have picked up on this.

As soon as this was released I had to keep refreshing old NewsNow waiting for the hit articles and the chin wagging head shakers to pull the pin and engage in some classic smearing to quell this fire.

It's nuts.

Only time the docs come out and say stuff like this is when it's THEIR jobs on the line however it was a big move to speak up to another poxy health sec.

Could even be a stunt to start the backtrack, wouldn't want to pillage the coffers too long n all that.

4 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

India is one place the media wants to ignore.

They have a region with a population the size of the entire US where COVID has completely disappeared. No vaccines they've only been given out packs which include treatments like ivermectin etc.

Turmeric is also very interesting and it's implications.

The Vax and pregnancy/women's health is really sketchy ATM.

If it was my gf and we wanted a child I would be very wary of having her get vaccinated with mRNA.

Changing the cellular make up of overies is being seen and is another red flag.

Yeah but you wont see it mentioned in MSM though will you, thats way against their narrative. Gibraltar has almost 100% vaccinated their people, fully btw. But they are almost all of them covid hit, go search and see.

5 hours ago, lucio said:

I’m triple vaxxed , I needed it to travel to see my long distance GF , and we definitely want kids and she is triple vaxxed too ... 

I will hope the best for you and your family

54 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

I posted this earlier in the thread but happy see others have picked up on this.

As soon as this was released I had to keep refreshing old NewsNow waiting for the hit articles and the chin wagging head shakers to pull the pin and engage in some classic smearing to quell this fire.

It's nuts.

Only time the docs come out and say stuff like this is when it's THEIR jobs on the line however it was a big move to speak up to another poxy health sec.

Could even be a stunt to start the backtrack, wouldn't want to pillage the coffers too long n all that.

Look at the nurses when that puppet sajid asks them the question, look at their reaction. Good on the doctor to speak up.

So over 75K omicron deaths were a lie, how can you get this wrong ffs? They are all proven deceivers and criminals, yet you put your faith and lives in their hands. And btw yet another player playing in Qatar collapsed on the field yesterday.

Edited by Atomiswave

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

A little thought experiment: What's in it for pharmaceutical companies if they released vaccines or medicines that would actually work close to 100%? They can sell it one time per person and that's it. It would be a limited source of income, but if you look at how they happily exploit their favourite country USA, it becomes clear that their main incentive is profit and ONLY profit, along with insurers (basically dealers for suppliers). People in the States go broke over fucking insulin shots, without which they would die, and they do die because pharmas/insurers absolutely don't care about you if you are unable to contribute to their profits. I always question motives of big pharma companies, their history of lying and cover-ups is appalling (including Pfizer)... And now when I'm reading from our state media how booster shots are gradually being moved closer and closer, from 6 months to 4-5 months to now only 2 months... It's making me skeptical as fuck. Injecting people so often is experimental, NOT proven to not have any adverse effects in the long run. I'm not getting my booster before 5-6 months, if at all. How it's being forced onto people is also shady as fuck, I don't trust politicians and pharma companies and never will. I want to make my own judgement and I want people to be able to make their own judgements, not be forced to take part in experiments.

Edited by manpe

51 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Shit. Any symptoms or just positive test ?

Did a Lateral yesterday just cause of work and came back postive so booked the test and got results today. Dont feel bad which is good! Bit of a stuffy nose and a crazy headache but other then that touch wood..all good! 

54 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Did a Lateral yesterday just cause of work and came back postive so booked the test and got results today. Dont feel bad which is good! Bit of a stuffy nose and a crazy headache but other then that touch wood..all good! 

get well soon sis!!!💌

1 hour ago, manpe said:

I don't trust politicians and pharma companies and never will.

Government here steadfastly refuse to do a FOI (Freedom of Information ) result on connections between politicians and pharma 'interests', but I think we know the answers. Major shareholders at the very least.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

How it's being forced onto people is also shady as fuck,

Definitely felt coerced/bullied into getting all 3 jabs, and now you read as you said the longevity of immunity is pitiful. Be on jab 9 this time next year....

2 hours ago, manpe said:

A little thought experiment: What's in it for pharmaceutical companies if they released vaccines or medicines that would actually work close to 100%? They can sell it one time per person and that's it. It would be a limited source of income, but if you look at how they happily exploit their favourite country USA, it becomes clear that their main incentive is profit and ONLY profit, along with insurers (basically dealers for suppliers). People in the States go broke over fucking insulin shots, without which they would die, and they do die because pharmas/insurers absolutely don't care about you if you are unable to contribute to their profits. I always question motives of big pharma companies, their history of lying and cover-ups is appalling (including Pfizer)... And now when I'm reading from our state media how booster shots are gradually being moved closer and closer, from 6 months to 4-5 months to now only 2 months... It's making me skeptical as fuck. Injecting people so often is experimental, NOT proven to not have any adverse effects in the long run. I'm not getting my booster before 5-6 months, if at all. How it's being forced onto people is also shady as fuck, I don't trust politicians and pharma companies and never will. I want to make my own judgement and I want people to be able to make their own judgements, not be forced to take part in experiments.

Man I love how you think, this is common sense, this is critical thinking. Dont let these fucking proven cunts tell you anything, nevermind force you as we witness.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Government here steadfastly refuse to do a FOI (Freedom of Information ) result on connections between politicians and pharma 'interests', but I think we know the answers. Major shareholders at the very least.

Definitely felt coerced/bullied into getting all 3 jabs, and now you read as you said the longevity of immunity is pitiful. Be on jab 9 this time next year....

I said it mate....this wont stop until we stop complying. Next christmas they will tell you to get the 5th and 6th shot.