• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)

Based on chances created alone, we deserved to win. Hull never looked like scoring despite spells of pressure, no real quality going forward. But my god, do we fucking like to torture ourselves by not putting away chances and playing like idiots at times! :rant:

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

How they cannot see we don't need a Striker AT WHATEVER FUCKING COST is beyond me...

I dont care how much it costs or how much we have our pants pulled down - WE NEED A FUCKING STRIKER 

I really dont care anymore mate....this is the bed we lie in cuz of board and the piss poor decisions made through the years. Im just waiting what the Club has in store come summer.....if I had the power I would take a flame thrower through that board room.

Really poor game. After tonight, I really hope to never see Barkley, Pedro, Zouma or Batsh*t in a Chelsea shirt again. All four of those players are at best bottom quartile PL players. I execuse Pedro as he has been a good servant and it is a case of age and lack of playing time. The others though have no excuse. 

Just now, King Kante said:

Really poor game. After tonight, I really hope to never see Barkley, Pedro, Zouma or Batsh*t in a Chelsea shirt again. All four of those players are at best bottom quartile PL players. I execuse Pedro as he has been a good servant and it is a case of age and lack of playing time. The others though have no excuse. 

Wait wait, I thought Barkley is better than Mount and hence, he must start? :carlo: 

23 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

How they cannot see we don't need a Striker AT WHATEVER FUCKING COST is beyond me...

I dont care how much it costs or how much we have our pants pulled down - WE NEED A FUCKING STRIKER 

Like my old friend Al Pacino use to say... Forget about it... 

Another game where we made lives difficult for ourselves. We should have been at least 4-0 up at H/T and no surprise second half they get back into it. Pedro was poor for me, whole game. Bats looked really labored in second half and was practically out of breath. The ref obviously wanted Hull to equalize. When it was a few seconds before the 47th minute, we had a corner and the ref blew for H/T, so we were not able to take it. Hull have a corner at the end past the 3 minutes of added time, a good few second over it as well and he lets them have the corner. No wonder Lamps was fuming. One rule for one team but not the other. Through to the next round is the main plus anyway.