• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

A lot of people were thinking Mount would be dropped. Him playing has been so beneficial, his link up play, pressing has been a huge bonus. Just hope we don't do anything stupid to spurn this position we find ourselves in eg, Kovacic or Zouma getting a second yellow. If we play our cards right, the counter attack could prove to our haymaker.

I agree but he could still show a bit more  composure in the final 3rd

As much as I want to credit Lampard for his tactical set up and the players, Willian in particular, for their performances in the 1st half, it has to be said that Spurs have been fucking pathetic. We might as well be playing against 11 traffic cones out there.

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

A lot of people were thinking Mount would be dropped. Him playing has been so beneficial, his link up play, pressing has been a huge bonus. Just hope we don't do anything stupid to spurn this position we find ourselves in eg, Kovacic or Zouma getting a second yellow. If we play our cards right, the counter attack could prove to our haymaker.

Game could be perfect for Pulisic/CHO if the counter attacking plan is on.

Tempted to say we bring James on and go for the kill. But I like the big 3 at the back as the pressing up front means spurs are going long ball and having limited success against our big boys at the back. Defo need to some earlier subs as I'm sure the boys doing the pressing are going to get tired