• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Awful week?

Just lost to City & we still have our CL fate in our own hands.

1st place in group is out of our hands while we got outplayed yet again by another Big 6 team which is worrying.

1st place in group is out of our hands while we got outplayed yet again by another Big 6 team which is worrying.
Qualification is all that matters at this point.

We were the better side for 30 minutes, first side to have more possession against Pep's City and gifted City both their goals. If we were actually clinical in these games, we'd have won.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Roberto has been dropped for David Martin...

Wasn't it the Southampton keeper who made his debut against us last season and had a stormer? I've got a horrible feeling of deja-vu. We seem to always attract world class goalkeeping performances from bang average opposition keepers, it's like a plague!

Kinda crazy how we've got to the point where we have so much midfield quality that Kante can be rotated and we don't immedietly think "we're fucked." 

I like the look of the XI assuming Pedro and Giroud don't look rusty. That's a big if, though.

Surprised and kind of glad that Haller and Yarmalenko aren't starting becasue I figured they would both give us problems. West Ham fans don't seem pleased at all that Haller is on the bench and even angrier that Anderson is starting for some reason. I thought he was their best player by far?

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

We didnt get outplayed, nor did we against Liverpool.