• Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • James (sub)

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I held off last year due to several rumours about a "Pro" version coming out & revisions which just released, but that's no longer a concern for the foreseeable future.

Yeah...latest rumours are that Nintendo are working on a second version of Switch Lite. 

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Ok. I'll certainly drop by and see how many souls partake. emoji1.png

Good luck with that... :ph34r:

On 09/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, Jason said:

It's annoying but personally, I also kinda welcome it. Gives me some time to do other things rather than just juggling between work and watching football etc. 

Did you see the England game last night, against the Czechs?

Fucking hell a defence worse than ours if ours is shocking then England's is abysmal.

Anyways roll on the Geodies game surely 3 points.... but then again, age has told me regarding football always expect the unexpected

5 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Did you see the England game last night, against the Czechs?

Fucking hell a defence worse than ours if ours is shocking then England's is abysmal.

Anyways roll on the Geodies game surely 3 points.... but then again, age has told me regarding football always expect the unexpected

Nope, could care less about international football, especially all these qualifiers. Only bother when it's the World Cup, Euros etc. 

On 12/10/2019 at 0:05 PM, Special Juan said:

I don't have many issues in life but the one dark cloud that hangs over me is International football, I despise it.

I do as a rule but I will enjoy watching our lads get in the England side one by one, especially when they cause media and opposition fans to have meltdowns after replacing their favourites (it's already starting with Mount getting in ahead of Maddison).

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I do as a rule but I will enjoy watching our lads get in the England side one by one, especially when they cause media and opposition fans to have meltdowns after replacing their favourites (it's already starting with Mount getting in ahead of Maddison).

That's the only positive, but even watching it I have no fire or excitement to what I see in front of me.

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Any updated on Kante mateo Barkley James Rudiger  ??? 

Kante was on the bench for France vs Turkey last night. So he might be okay. Rudiger is said to return after the international break but no date mentioned. No clue about Kovacic and Barkley.

Unless some journalists get some inside info, we'll only know more in Lampard's Friday presser. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Kante was on the bench for France vs Turkey last night. So he might be okay. Rudiger is said to return after the international break but no date mentioned. No clue about Kovacic and Barkley.

Unless some journalists get some inside info, we'll only know more in Lampard's Friday presser. 

When Emerson to return I forgot all about him 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well Kante, Rudiger, Cristiansen, and Emerson, are all listed for potential returns for the match against Newcastle this weekend.

premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

1 minute ago, Green Lantern18 said:

Well Kante, Rudiger, Cristiansen, and Emerson, are all listed for potential returns for the match against Newcastle this weekend.

premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

Guessing it's because we haven't heard any confirmation that they are all out. No Barkley on the list though. That's a positive...