• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

I am absolutely livid with this game. I have no idea why ruben did not play to combat pogba. Second our fb are absolutely trash. Yes even Azpi who I really like. Trash. United played with diamond formation,  which is like a saying this is acre of space for you opp fb. But we can't do nothing. I can't imagine United played this way against taa and Robertson. 

Higuain need to play better. Marked matic and let hazard stay up high. 

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

If Sarri has any brain cells left he’d immediately sub Higuain and Willian for Giroud and Pedro, but he is too stupid and stubborn to do that 

Sarri is a big Loser and i'm sure he cannot win this match . 

We somehow go level at H/T thanks to another DDG blunder. Other than that have been awful. Pogba is dominating the game. I knew this would happen. Their physicality is just way too imposing for us. This is why we can't get a foothold in the game. Azpi looks vulnerable and needs to put on some muscle. James needs to be given a serious shot to prove himself next season. Something needs to change second half, because although we have an equalizer the game pattern will continue. One thing that lacks when RLC is not in the team is the physicality. Too many weaklings in the team.

Just now, Stats said:

We somehow go level at H/T thanks to another DDG blunder. Other than that have been awful. Pogba is dominating the game. I knew this would happen. Their physicality is just way too imposing for us. This is why we can't get a foothold in the game. Azpi looks vulnerable and needs to put on some muscle. James needs to be given a serious shot to prove himself next season. Something needs to change second half, because although we have an equalizer the game pattern will continue. One thing that lacks when RLC is not in the team is the physicality. Too many weaklings in the team.

The problem is we don't have anybody to counter their physicality. This has been our problem this season. We need stronger player. Or we can go with city route which is signing wc player. 

We have not improved at all as a team.. David Luiz should not be starting next season ...He should be moved on this summer..No movement and full backs do not have any attacking sense,..They are winning first balls and second balls ..Do not what backline and midfield is doing..

Just now, communicate said:

The problem is we don't have anybody to counter their physicality. This has been our problem this season. We need stronger player. Or we can go with city route which is signing wc player. 

RLC or Barkley add a lot more physical presence. Pogba is playing against diminutive players, which is why he always looks the shit in these type of games.

Jesus... Sarri will be giving them the half time talk. The same talk that usually results in us coming out like we've been on valium. Can only imagine what the 2nd half will be like. We are terrible to watch. Kovacic is a wasteman. Get rubes on

Just now, Stats said:

RLC or Barkley add a lot more physical presence. Pogba is playing against diminutive players, which is why he always looks the shit in these type of games.

Honestly we miss matic in this kind of game. Ruben or Barkley should have started but both are not the greatest defensively. 

2nd half simple. If we continue play that way we are screwed. Fb should be our main priority next summer.