• Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Possession means nothing.
How many time was their goalie called into action ?
Just about one and two-or three easy shots from a long distance.

No and it's a worrying patten. Against arsenal lots of possession and one shot in the last 10 minutes on target. Just don't get what they practise or how it's goes so wrong. 

A year ago we lost to them 3-0...maybe it'll be 5 next year. 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Great players don't make great coaches.
Sometimes, sometimes not.
The thing is transfer windows come and go and we buy sh*t.
And don't talk about youths because our chances of creating talent are just about the same as those of Epanomi football club, at the feet of the mount Olymp.

It was somehow an very ironic post, hope you got that :P 

There are no chances of creating talent if you don't play them obviously, but I get what you are saying. We buy shit and we have always done so, so what is our next option? Exactly, creating talents, even tho it's hard.

7 minutes ago, whinni09 said:

It was somehow an very ironic post, hope you got that :P 

There are no chances of creating talent if you don't play them obviously, but I get what you are saying. We buy shit and we have always done so, so what is our next option? Exactly, creating talents, even tho it's hard.

It's not even a case of creating first choice players although that would be nice. But if the club could 'create' 5-6 players within the first team squad it firstly creates a homegrown, 'Chelsea' environment which is likely to have been lost when the likes of JT and Lampard left the club.

But the more important thing is the club then isn't having to buy average players to fill out the squad in a market which has currently gone manic crazy. Players like Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Zappacosta - we've wasted millions particularly in recent seasons on players that don't enhance the quality at the club. Promoting a couple of players to take up these positions in the squad would leave the club more money within its budgets to identify 2-3 players each season that are top quality to improve the starting XI. I do think that the club may have realised these mistakes and are trying to address it but we have so much deadwood within our squad that it isn't going to be an overnight fix. 

To be honest I wouldn't have a problem being outside the top 4 for a couple of seasons if the club had a longer term plan and vision to clear the decks and rebuild the squad, giving some time to a couple of players from the academy, and slowly adding to the quality within the squad but I cannot see it happening any time soon.

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

holy shit we are yet to play at anfield, etihad and old trafford...

Yipeee. Man U and Liverpool are close together as well in April. 

Saying that no games a given. Huddersfield next.. See how we can screw that up. 

We obviously cant do anything about the players, the window slams shut tomorrow.

I give Sarri ONE more game

If we lose or draw at home to HUDDERSFIELD

he HAS to be cashiered the next day

even then

he will never make it to March

LOOK at our fixtures

its BRUTAL

if we lose to Huddersfield (I still say impossible) and also lose away here in Sweden there is a good chance we lose 6 of these 7

ef9da2e389f37adbbffb724522be8c8f.png

hazard kovacic higuain, maybe willian, pedro, luiz are not here next season. why would they give a fuck after our title race is over. they dont give a shit about finishing in top 4. just look at luiz at second goal....i would bench him immediately after that jog behing the striker...