• Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Muzchap said:

I've said it before and will say it again - no manager will work here, there is a serious problem with these players since Lampard, Ivanovic and Terry left.

We have a group of pussies - who let their heads drop and give fuck all fight- just watched some clips of their goals.

They are not Chelsea and even Klopp/Pep couldn't get these cunts motivated.

Clear the lot out and start again with the youth team - fukkit - Fergie did it, let's give it a go. 

I know it's easy to remember the likes of Terry, Lampard, Ivanovic, Drogba etc as heroes because of the success we have had but it's really worth remembering that we had shockers with those same lot as well. Remember 2010/11? 2011/12 (under AVB)? 2015/16? Even 2008/09 (to an extent)?

So, it's not only the current lot who can't get motivated or do not have the right mentality.

1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

Do a Mourinho. Ditch the league and focus solely on EL (thank god we still have this competition). Just 9 games from winning it, starting with Malmo 2x. I am dead serious. Top 4 is long gone, even though we are level with Arsenal. With a little bit of luck in draw the EL is the easier way to get the Champions League football back.

Both are going to be tough unless we get lucky draws. Many many teams in EL left who can smash us.

Just now, Vesper said:

Hell yeah praise from above, i'm no rocket scientist , but 1 man his dog spot can see when things are not working , you just don't keep riding your bike when you know something ain't right ffs (square wheels on a bike ain't gonna get you far ) Sarri sideway ball is on a countdown to failure and alas so is he. 

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

Then what has he been doing for these 6-7 months? It's Sarri's job to coach the players, to make them work in a proper setup but he's failing on that front. First, he blames the players' mentality when we lose a game and now it's because we haven't learned his football. :doh: 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Then what has he been doing for these 6-7 months? It's Sarri's job to coach the players, to make them work in a proper setup but he's failing on that front. First, he blames the players' mentality when we lose a game and now it's because we haven't learned his football. :doh: 

:wank2: i guess , maybe he should go to specsavers

1 hour ago, Jason said:

So when it happened, we blamed Mourinho and Conte for causing chaos and now it's all the players' fault? You said the players don't have the right mentality..fine but shouldn't it be the manager's job to forge the team to match his own mentality? Sarri's job isn't just make us play better football (HA HA) but also make us more consistent and right now, he's failing to offer any kind of glimpses to suggest he will make it work long term.

No, some of you did. Mourinho was much at fault, but not to a degree that we should have been 10th positioned.

I was only for Mourinho leaving because we were close to relegation, and I was blaming him to a degree, but even then I was 51-49 for him leaving. And for Conte - I never blamed him in the first place, as many others didn't too. Players blamed him, players like Willian and Luiz, both world-class, and of course atmosphere got toxic.

7 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im 90% its the players. Sure Sarri has terrible subs and is responsible for Jorginho and all problems releated to it, but the players on pitch are absolutely spineless. 

The moment pool and city escaped, we knew there wont be a title and while we were never good enough to beat pool or city, we were good enough to finish 3rd comfortably. But the players went from 5th gear to 2nd instead of fighting on for 3rd. 

Thats why we had ups and downs in the past. Title season and then bust. The moment they see we wont win title, they stop giving a shit. 

Tonight Sarri dropped Alonso for Emerson. Higs as new striker and Pedro for Willian. Our best lineup.

We lose, never mind. But the way we did it? Players strolling, jogging, zero urgency in attack. 

And no its not Sarriball. This shit worked perfectly from august to october. Then it just stops? Players stop creating and suddenly Sarriball is the problem?

I know its hard to face the truth but the players are either spineless mercenaries or pure shit, believe its the former since they turn up in some games when they want to. 

Its easy to point at the manager, but this shit happend under Mou, under Conte. Sarri didnt win title, but we had bloody brilliant run till november.

I'm 100% sure it's the players JM AC and now MS they are stealing a fucking livng from this club and I myself am sick to fucking deaf of it.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I know it's easy to remember the likes of Terry, Lampard, Ivanovic, Drogba etc as heroes because of the success we have had but it's really worth remembering that we had shockers with those same lot as well. Remember 2010/11? 2011/12 (under AVB)? 2015/16? Even 2008/09 (to an extent)?

So, it's not only the current lot who can't get motivated or do not have the right mentality.

Yes but in every case the players stopped giving a fuck and knew the manager would be replaced.

This is the rod we have made for our own back- players are bigger than the manager and they know it.

I'm not saying Sarri is totally blameless- but the players need to do what he asks - not what they want to do.

Luiz jogging back, no movement or running from the team.

You stick Sarri in Liverpool or City and they would be winning the league. I firmly believe that. 

Jorghino looks shit because nobody moves up front or bothers running the channels - we have no width and no desire 

I'm sure Sarri will get sacked- but I don't think it's all his fault.

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

CHO wasn't present. It wasn't our best lineup.

I don't think that is fair- CHO has looked good against weaker opposition but is still developing.

And who knows where his head is at mentally?

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I think it's more the players don't give a fuck and do what they want.

Just now, Mana said:

I think it's very fair on what he offers, compared to Willian and Pedro.

I think you are vastly overrating his current abilities- no denying he could be a huge star, but he's still learning. 

I think if he had played the result would have been the same.

Chelsea facing crisis already,.. Sarri blamed players again.  Still sticking to Jorghino kicking the ball around. Every  team knows ,take out jorghino, Sari ball is dead. Soon players will start to rebel. First round 2 players already stood up.  OOoh oohhhh crisis again. Right time Abromovich sells the club to someone else.

13 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I don't remember losing by 4 goals in Roman era? 

Last time in a league game was 1996. Victimpool 5 1

The presenters said last time we got a 4 nil loss in a league game was in the 70's. Still trying to verify that.