• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Im sorry but had we sold Hazard and spent half the money on a Southampton CB this place would be in a riot and Marina would have had to have left the country for her own safety. Shaqiri aswell, when he was linked with us this place lost it's shit.The figures of what we are spending for Sarri compared to what Liverpool spent for Klopp in his first two summer windows is night and day,for example Klopp had to suffer with the chuckle brothers for three years before being handed a top class keeper by his heirachy, Sarri got one within weeks.

Klopp done very well with recruitment and youth promotion but he hasn't done it with a blank cheque, he's been very much doing it with the much malinged sell to buy policy until this summer that no manager like a Jose/Conte would have accepted in a million years.

If Sarri's gets sacked, lack of backing will be the last excuse he can use.

This is true...I think the club has done fairly well (on relative terms) compared to previous seasons. They took a gamble by sticking with Morata as first choice striker, but who can argue otherwise? Its only his second season, plus he came in for a lot of money.

Even the appointment of Sarri himself. Pretty bold by Chelsea who normally go for only proven managers. (Grant maybe an exception).

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

This is true...I think the club has done fairly well (on relative terms) compared to previous seasons. They took a gamble by sticking with Morata as first choice striker, but who can argue otherwise? Its only his second season, plus he came in for a lot of money.

Even the appointment of Sarri himself. Pretty bold by Chelsea who normally go for only proven managers. (Grant maybe an exception).

You are responding to a joke of post.

Pure strawman.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You are responding to a joke of post.

Pure strawman.

You seem to have problems with anyone who doesn't sing to your "we are shit and it's doomsday" narrative.

Even when results and performances were good all would go on about was how shit everyone associated to Chelsea is.

Just now, Tomo said:

You seem to have problems with anyone who doesn't sing to your "we are shit and it's doomsday" narrative.

Even when results and performances were good all would go on about was how shit everyone associated to Chelsea.

Project much?

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Project much?

I can't recall the last time you made a positive post about the club, and now you start going after me because i point out a clear contradiction to your agenda (praising Liverpool for stuff you bash us for) .

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I can't recall the last time you made a positive post about the club,

Check out the game posts

Not my problem you don't like to hear constructive criticism.

My hundreds of players evaluated and recommended as options/targets FOR us instantly shows how plazzy your so-called slag-off of me is

I care DEEPLY about our team

its why I don't settle for bullshit

I still think we are one piece of puzzle away from being good enough.

Just by playing very good central forward we would solve two problems - Hazard would be back at his position, and Willian or Pedro would be out of the squad. Also, Jorginho would immediately get one great passing option in Higuain. That guy was really good at two things - running through channels AND holding up the ball with back to goal.

So that's what, 3 problems solved already?

I bet players would be more motivated just by that change. Actually, I am more and more sure that not having good striker, and playing false 9, is harming our team really bad, mentally. You can see our best player really struggling. I mean, not just ours best player, one of the worlds' best players. And after that you see old Pedro, and Willian f*cking up other things...

I would be motivated as hell if I was playing for CFC, but that's me, I love this club to bits. But they are not, and I can imagine what's like being in their shoes. I don't think that's ok, but I don't think it's un-fixable. They stopped believing, and one crazy big character, playing position we lack the most, could really shake this lot up.

Gonzalo, hurry up.

1 hour ago, El P. said:

I still think we are one piece of puzzle away from being good enough.

Just by playing very good central forward we would solve two problems - Hazard would be back at his position, and Willian or Pedro would be out of the squad. Also, Jorginho would immediately get one great passing option in Higuain. That guy was really good at two things - running through channels AND holding up the ball with back to goal.

So that's what, 3 problems solved already?

I bet players would be more motivated just by that change. Actually, I am more and more sure that not having good striker, and playing false 9, is harming our team really bad, mentally. You can see our best player really struggling. I mean, not just ours best player, one of the worlds' best players. And after that you see old Pedro, and Willian f*cking up other things...

I would be motivated as hell if I was playing for CFC, but that's me, I love this club to bits. But they are not, and I can imagine what's like being in their shoes. I don't think that's ok, but I don't think it's un-fixable. They stopped believing, and one crazy big character, playing position we lack the most, could really shake this lot up.

Gonzalo, hurry up.

Higuain will move CHO further down the depth chart.  That's Willian or Pedro to the bench.  

We need a CF and any CF will do the same, but there's a domino effect to other areas.  Now, CHO to 4th choice winger isn't bad in itself, it's very easy to explain that there's room on the bench for 1 winger.  IF Sarri rotated more, that would mean it's CHO's spot just as much as Willian or Pedro.  But....

No striker

2 midfielders that cannot defend and with 0 goals and 0 assists: Kovacic and Jorginho.

Kante and Hazard played out of position.

How could we finish in the top four?

Sarri did fucking right throwing the cunts under the bus, that on Saturday was as shambolic as it comes.

But, one thing that needs to come from this, is he now needs to fucking start dropping the players not doing it, dead simple. You cannot have a fucking go at them without actions, if they aren't ready or under-performing you are dropped it's simple management at the end of the day.

He needs to wake the fuck and so do the players.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Sarri did fucking right throwing the cunts under the bus, that on Saturday was as shambolic as it comes.

But, one thing that needs to come from this, is he now needs to fucking start dropping the players not doing it, dead simple. You cannot have a fucking go at them without actions, if they aren't ready or under-performing you are dropped it's simple management at the end of the day.

He needs to wake the fuck and so do the players.

That's it! Don't moan about them then play them. That won't change anything. They're not good enough at the moment then don't play them. Not working with them. 

17 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

rivaliries aside, it seems Bellerin has ruptered his ACL and is out for the season 😕, thats the worst that can happen in football, wish him a speedy recovery. Cheers

Footballing wise, that will be a huge blow to their top 4 chances. He only recently returned from injury and that is the side where they looked most vulnerable, when he was not playing. When is playing, he adds so much offensive bonus for them. Seems they are stuck with AMN, Lichsteiner and Jenkinson. Going to be a huge problem for them. Really sad for him but in terms of football, that will defo help us and hinder them.

22 minutes ago, Stats said:

Footballing wise, that will be a huge blow to their top 4 chances. He only recently returned from injury and that is the side where they looked most vulnerable, when he was not playing. When is playing, he adds so much offensive bonus for them. Seems they are stuck with AMN, Lichsteiner and Jenkinson. Going to be a huge problem for them. Really sad for him but in terms of football, that will defo help us and hinder them.

Hector Bellerin injury the Ainsley Maitland-Niles chance

https://paininthearsenal.com/2019/01/21/arsenal-hector-bellerin-injury-ainsley-maitland-niles-chance/