• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Guys seriously wake up, sarri can't really be blamed yet this is not his team bar jorgey. Look at are squad and I mean really look at it who is actually any good? Willian bang average Pedro is well past his best. Hazard is no number 9 kante is fucking wasted but in sarri system he cant play where hes best, and back like is a fucking joke are squad is fucking trash we have 3 good players hazard Dave rudigur, the rest are average trash we need a massive overhaul and a complete rebuild from top to bottom.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys remember the days when we had a corner or set piece and got excited because we could actualy score?

Or when we were down but you knew our lot had it in them to turn around?

Or when we were 1:0 ahead and you knew you can trust our players to keep it that way?

Or when we played like shit and still won, scoring that one chance and it felt so good to rub it into all those fuckers for mocking us we dont play nice football and resort to park the bus?

Or when our attackers scored, our midfielders created and our fullbacks played their part?

Or when we had competent board with smart transfers.

Or you know when our manager and players had more passion for this club than any other team, despite we were called mercenaries by other fans?

Yeah the current state of the club hurts like a motherfucker.

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Guys seriously wake up, sarri can't really be blamed yet this is not his team bar jorgey. Look at are squad and I mean really look at it who is actually any good? Willian bang average Pedro is well past his best. Hazard is no number 9 kante is fucking wasted but in sarri system he cant play where hes best, and back like is a fucking joke are squad is fucking trash we have 3 good players hazard Dave rudigur, the rest are average trash we need a massive overhaul and a complete rebuild from top to bottom.

Yup and jorgey was the wlrst of them all. The team were nlt prepared that is sarris fault as is thr clueless selection. A good manager can make do even with an average squad as ours see emery at arse am

Sarris system is shit you said it ypurself

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Yup and jorgey was the wlrst of them all. The team were nlt prepared that is sarris fault as is thr clueless selection. A good manager can make do even with an average squad as ours see emery at arse am

We have giroud and morata at this club and yet he chooses to start hazard as a false9 this tells u everything conte was right we need to spend big or we will fall further and further behind.

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

We ain't fucking Hull City...am all for replacing shit players...but ffs the players we have right now at our disposal should be putting Newcastle Southampton Wolverhampton to the sword...and clearly defeat this piss poor Arsenal team struggling for a while before Sarri turns them into works class team...look at Pool Klopp was using fucking milner hebderson and less talented players to the best of their abilities... Compared to smoking Sarri even Jorginho looks like a ghost out there... Something is wrong if Sarri cannot at least tweak the formation... Try something different...

If anybody is watching BT Sport then surely you agree that for once the pundits were all spot on about our situation. 

Even though Sarri got it awfully wrong today, the players mentality has to be questioned. 

These problems need to be adressed immediately or top 4 is gone.

It hasbeen many the season since I last saw us totally out muscled, out fought and out thought by the fucking gooners. Have to go back to around Ranieri's time or even earlier. Today was disgraceful and the players should be ashamed. That's all I'm saying on this because if I start ripping into the club, the managers and the players I will end up having a bloody coronary :middlefinger::middlefinger:

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Arsenal are beating us more often now...I can't believe the swing has turned to them in their favour for future clashes.

I can't believe that now whenever we face Arsenal I'll have to be fearful. What has happened to our club.

And Tottenham! That's weird feeling lately and unfortunately a common one. 

18 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

We ain't fucking Hull City...am all for replacing shit players...but ffs the players we have right now at our disposal should be putting Newcastle Southampton Wolverhampton to the sword...and clearly defeat this piss poor Arsenal team struggling for a while before Sarri turns them into works class team...look at Pool Klopp was using fucking milner hebderson and less talented players to the best of their abilities... Compared to smoking Sarri even Jorginho looks like a ghost out there... Something is wrong if Sarri cannot at least tweak the formation... Try something different...

Sarri is coaching us exactly like he did napoli with jorgi was in if jorgi is looking like q ghost it's because the players around are fucking wank and can't play attacking possession football. You watch them passing like he wanrd then to it's fucking dreadful.

Maurizio Sarri, nobody else to blame for keep playing Alonso, Willian and Kova-Jorginho-Kante trio even when RLC was at 100%. 

Chelsea was and still is 4-th. For me this is on the line with a red alert. 

I could tell some players don’t respect Sarri enough, it’s easy to see on the pitch. I wouldn’t too because he’s making the same mistakes week in week out on the pitch. Players are unhappy and that’s a fact.

I wish something change and still wants to believe he’s the right guy for us but it’s “Sufferball”.

I'm convinced Sarri cannot handle managing a big club.

His Sarri-ball nonsense may work for smaller teams, but when you already have 50-60%+ of the ball due to being the bigger team, you have to find out how to break teams down. Playing Hazard as a false nine and CONTINUALLY CROSSING THE BALL TO PLAYERS WELL UNDER 6 FEET is certainly not the way. He is struggling immensely when he comes up against any sort of quality, has no plan B, is tactically naive and stubborn.

The board got what they wanted anyway. A yes man. Well, that yes man may as well drive all of our best players to the airport because they will not stick around for this bullshit. If he wasn't gone before, Hazard is definitely gone now with these terrible tactics and teammates. CHO too.

Luiz back to his worst. Willain and Alonso combo = Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dee. Kovacic completely anonymous as usual. Hazard didn't care towards the end. Even Azpi had a bad game. 

Fuck the board.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Arsenal are beating us more often now...I can't believe the swing has turned to them in their favour for future clashes.

I can't believe that now whenever we face Arsenal I'll have to be fearful. What has happened to our club.

Same with spuds. 

That was like 9-12 points guaranteed every season. 

I remember I always felt realy good before games against these two. It was like 90% win for us. Honestly the two teams I always thought; ok tomorrow 3 more points. Smaller teams or Manchesters were unpredictable, but not Arsenal and spuds. 

Nowdays I hope for a draw against either. But you know we were smart back then. Park the bus and let them attack. Then kill them on counter. It worked. Today we have seen the opposite. We play possesion while Arsenal, Spuds do us on counter. 

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Sarri is coaching us exactly like he did napoli with jorgi was in if jorgi is looking like q ghost it's because the players around are fucking wank and can't play attacking possession football. You watch them passing like he wanrd then to it's fucking dreadful.

Yea that's true but he himself has rapidly declined now piss poor shit...can't exclude him from the blame...

7 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Maurizio Sarri, nobody else to blame for keep playing Alonso, Willian and Kova-Jorginho-Kante trio even when RLC was at 100%. 

Chelsea was and still is 4-th. For me this is on the line with a red alert. 

I could tell some players don’t respect Sarri enough, it’s easy to see on the pitch. I wouldn’t too because he’s making the same mistakes week in week out on the pitch. Players are unhappy and that’s a fact.

I wish something change and still wants to believe he’s the right guy for us but it’s “Sufferball”.

Who is he meant to play lad. Fucking imaginary players? If these players r playing there is a reason the others ARE WORSE.

8 minutes ago, The Mak said:

I'm convinced Sarri cannot handle managing a big club.

His Sarri-ball nonsense may work for smaller teams, but when you already have 50-60%+ of the ball due to being the bigger team, you have to find out how to break teams down. Playing Hazard as a false nine and CONTINUALLY CROSSING THE BALL TO PLAYERS WELL UNDER 6 FEET is certainly not the way. He is struggling immensely when he comes up against any sort of quality, has no plan B, is tactically naive and stubborn.

The board got what they wanted anyway. A yes man. Well, that yes man may as well drive all of our best players to the airport because they will not stick around for this bullshit. If he wasn't gone before, Hazard is definitely gone now with these terrible tactics and teammates. CHO too.

Luiz back to his worst. Willain and Alonso combo = Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dee. Kovacic completely anonymous as usual. Hazard didn't care towards the end. Even Azpi had a bad game. 

Fuck the board.

Ever thought these players can't play attacking football rather than sarri can't manage a big team?  Napoli ain't a small team. These players are 2 defensive minded managers left overs. A joiner can not work with a electricians tools