• Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, massive 3 points! Fucking hate this ground and team. We won't play them again there and got 3 points. I seriously can't ask for more! (Or I can actually - them getting reletated. Disgraceful stuff from them.)

I hope Newcastle get relegated after that shit. Fucking embarrassing. They didn't deserve to get anything from that game, so justice was served.

Absolutely disgusting performance and tactics from Newcastle. Parking the bus is one thing, what they did was taking it to another level. The constant fouling with the ref not doing anything about it until late in the match was annoying. Giroud gets a forearm to the face directly in front of the linesman and nothing is given which leads to their goal.

I really hate Newcastle. Thankful to get this one out of the way early with 3 points.

What a rip-off this goal from Newcastle! Just unacceptable!

Excellent assist from Giroud to Alonso.

Alonso top notch. Hate this Newcastle.

What great mentality to just not give up at any point of the match and score TWO late goals despite their goal being the follow up of a red card elbow-offence on giroud (who you still have stood his ground and simply whacked won the winger)

Own goal couldn't have happened to a better player. Glad it is credited to him and not Alonso. 

Deserved that since you didn't deserve to be on the ground after that elbow. Dirty prick.