• Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

A game like this is also really a struggle for Morata. When he's surrounded and bullied by yo multiple people. 

This is definitely a Giroud match.

Agreed. His pace and mobility isn't going to matter much when their backs literally don't even come up for corners or free kicks. He had one opportunity when they came up and now they've gone back to ultra defensive. 

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
13 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:
What the hell is wrong with Hazard?
This his attitude of refusing to shoot is annoying. That should have been a shot and a goal there!!!

No idea why he decides against shooting so often

thats why Hazard will never be in the Ballon D'or conversation like Messi and Ronaldo, he's too nice when in shooting positions, Real will be frustrated as fuck if they want goals from Eden, he will in no way replace Ronaldo there

thats why Hazard will never be in the Ballon D'or conversation like Messi and Ronaldo, he's too nice when in shooting positions, Real will be frustrated as fuck if they want goals from Eden, he will in no way replace Ronaldo there
He just doesn't have a ruthless streak, for better or worse.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

He just doesn't have a ruthless streak, for better or worse.

its really a shame because he has that in his locker, he could be more ruthless if he wanted, but for some reason he's not, its strange considering how ruthless he was at Lille, i know its the french league but still...

its really a shame because he has that in his locker, he could be more ruthless if he wanted, but for some reason he's not, its strange considering how ruthless he was at Lille, i know its the french league but still...
Exactly. His reluctancy holds him back

Just now, LAM09 said:
2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Exactly. His reluctancy holds him back

i dont know if playing for defensive minded managers ( Conte, Mou ) has hindered his form in front of goal, but it might be the case. with Sarri there is a good chance he can produce Mertens numbers, but if he's too reluctant to shoot its no use

i dont know if playing for defensive minded managers ( Conte, Mou ) has hindered his form in front of goal, but it might be the case. with Sarri there is a good chance he can produce Mertens numbers, but if he's too reluctant to shoot its no use

I think it's unlikely he'll change his ways despite the change.

Time will tell, though