• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

It was obvious they were going to be the neighborhood bully today with their 3 men not playing. And we got it.

I dont know whats up with Eden. He seems to have not got the trust in himself to shoot  Could have had a handful The teams speed will come with time I'm not worried about that but you cant teach players to be goal hungry not at Edens age.

Its time we gave Andreas some time.

Was pleased with both strikers for the most part today,

It will get easier or my heart will explode!

Wheres the tequila!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We deserved the win but it was very lucky in the end. 9 times out of 10 we dont score that goal after they made it 1-1. Luiz is a clown and I expect an 80 million keeper to save that shot, not to concede on the near post.

The ref was very poor and my word I havent seen a team defend like this against us in a long long time

Delighted with the 3 pointa though, so happy we have this fixture now behind us

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/1033755664542248964

70 - Eden Hazard’s goal was his 70th for Chelsea in the Premier League - overtaking Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in third (69); only Frank Lampard (147) and Didier Drogba (104) have scored more for the Blues. Special.

he belongs in the legend conversation for sure, i just wish he was more ruthless in front of goal and also not fucking flirt with Madrid.

2 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

We deserved the win but it was very lucky in the end. 9 times out of 10 we dont score that goal after they made it 1-1. Luiz is a clown and I expect an 80 million keeper to save that shot, not to concede on the near post.

The ref was very poor and my word I havent seen a team defend like this against us in a long long time

very hard to defend a header like that going at that speed, it was like Drogba in Munich

For Kepa’s excuse, Luiz completely blocked his sight.

7 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

You won't find a keeper in the world saving that when they think their defender has it covered. 

For all of those saying start AC over Luiz, I disagree. Don't fix it if it ain't broke. We are winning, and Luiz hasn't been the problem for the most part. Our midfield let us down defensively in the Arsenal game. Aside from his mistake, he was a rock. 

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

i still remember when we were at the end of those criticisms, at least we did it because sometimes we needed to and won major titles for that

We weren't playing at dirty bastards at the same time to mate.

But it did show the spirit in the lads right now. They have it in them to beat these teams even at this early stage.

We have to take the best out of these results

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Oh and nothing mentioned about Newcastle being absolute dirty bastards, kicked Hazard off the park all game.

Thought Edem was taking flying lessons when Gayle cropped him. Must have gone 4 foot in the air!

That one moment that Luiz switched off has left a bit of worry for a lot of people. He was otherwise excellent the whole game. Rüdiger was as well. Luiz is certainly going to be a worry against top class sides but he's perfect in games like this where we have almost all of the ball.