Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

48 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol...

Sarri would rather we free fall into League One than change his formation shape and tactics...our downward fall is like a quicksand...we keep going down and no remedy in sight for us till some drastic steps are taken...

What difference does a formation make if the playrs are going to give up at the first sign of a loss?

4 minutes ago, mccg said:

''SARRIBALL IS JUST A FRAUD'' - ANGRY CHELSEA FANS CALL FOR MAURIZIO SARRI TO BE REPLACED BY FORMER CLUB LEGEND

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/sarriball-is-just-a-fraud-angry-chelsea-fans-call-for-maurizio-sarri-to-be-replaced-by-former-club-legend

Bloody Franks not ready for Chelsea yet. Thats just a daft kneejerk reaction. This lot would eat him up in the dressing room!

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What difference does a formation make if the platers are going to give up at the first sign of a loss?

dont tell me we will persist with  passing passing passing game all night with nothing to show for it...back to the players...the weak players who dont a fuck starting a fukc about the state of the club starting from Hazard down to willian Azpi to Luiz....ship them all out...and replace with less talented players ready to bleed and fight for the shirt and club not a fraud rehearsing how he wants Madrid move since time immemorial...but the change has to start from the smoking clown called Sarri...

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Emerson

Kante Jorginho

CHO        RLC     Hazard

Higuain

Change of shape and system is need and quickly.

Its only Huddersfield at home 

Kepa 

Azpil Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Kante (he is so good he can do the work of 2)

Willian Rlc Cho

Hazard

Higs

1 minute ago, mccg said:

Its only Huddersfield at home 

Kepa 

Azpil Rudiger Christensen Emerson

Kante (he is so good he can do the work of 2)

Willian Rlc Cho

Hazard

Higs

Regardless of it just being Huddersfield, that's probably the mentality that has made it into the players minds 'Oh it's only Huddersfield' 'Oh it's only Bournemouth' etc etc Not only that but these teams who sit deep know we will struggle to break them down because we are shite.

21 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

dont tell me we will persist with  passing passing passing game all night with nothing to show for it...back to the players...the weak players who dont a fuck starting a fukc about the state of the club starting from Hazard down to willian Azpi to Luiz....ship them all out...and replace with less talented players ready to bleed and fight for the shirt and club not a fraud rehearsing how he wants Madrid move since time immemorial...but the change has to start from the smoking clown called Sarri...

I still think what hes TRYING to achieve could work tho.

The problem comes in the final 1/3 and the lack of the determination and force to go forward.

We saw how we handled Shitty so we do know it can work.

The players just get this  amnesia and just lose the plot.

I'm all up for a COMPLETE overhaul but its always far easier to make the manager the scapegoat yet again and to get that  revolving door on spin mode once again.

We all know that just doesn't work.

What other options does he have open to him that could be game changers?
We only have like for like on the bench.
None really, but they can be worse than the those that played last night. CHO, RLC, AC & even Ampadu should warrant a look in.

We can't keep fielding an almost identical XI & magically expect players' attitude to be different.

11 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

None really, but they can be worse than the those that played last night. CHO, RLC, AC & even Ampadu should warrant a look in.

We can't keep fielding an almost identical XI & magically expect players' attitude to be different.

Agree but we have seen that each of those have their faults too.

We are in a shit load of trouble mate

And I really dont think its the style of play we are using.

The problem is a very large part in the players attitudes as far as I can see.

26 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What difference does a formation make if the platers are going to give up at the first sign of a loss?

So do we keep going with the same predictable shape and players?

Jorginho is dead on his feet and either needs dropping or get Kante next to him to offer protection, because right now, when Jorginho is caught out, we are cut wide open.

This is just one of the examples how things can be changed. We must also stop this generic shit way saying things like "CHO played 3 days ago" so he's basically saying he's tired...bollocks, absolute bollocks, he's 18, fit as fuck and we are getting shot this load of shit time after time.

Agree nut we have seen that each of those have their faults too.
We are in a shit load of trouble mate
And I really dont think its the style of play we are using.
The problem is a very large part in the players attitudes as far as I can see.
I totally agree with the last part, which I also mentioned above. At some point, you have to stop blaming managers and look at the one constant instead (the players).

We are in a similar situation for the second year running (3 in 4).

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I still think what hes TRYING to achieve could work tho.

The problem comes in the final 1/3 and the lack of the determination and force to go forward.

We saw how we handled Shitty so we do know it can work.

The players just get this  amnesia and just lose the plot.

I'm all up for a COMPLETE aberhaul but uuts far to easy to make the manager the scapegoat yet again and to put the managers door on revolve once more! That just doesn't work.i

m not scapegoating the manager but he needs to man up and makes drastic changes less top 4 will wave us goodbye...we so predictable...pressure Jorginho we are in trouble...coupled with our wide open our defence is...

25 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Regardless of it just being Huddersfield, that's probably the mentality that has made it into the players minds 'Oh it's only Huddersfield' 'Oh it's only Bournemouth' etc etc Not only that but these teams who sit deep know we will struggle to break them down because we are shite.

My thinking was , Fuck Jorgy out and play Kante in his best position , regardless of the opposition,let Kante do what Kante does best , and stop playing other players out of position and you will find it works easier, its fucking not rocket science . front five 

Willian Rlc Cho

Hazard

Higs

should do ok !

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

So do we keep going with the same predictable shape and players?

Jorginho is dead on his feet and either needs dropping or get Kante next to him to offer protection, because right now, when Jorginho is caught out, we are cut wide open.

This is just one of the examples how things can be changed. We must also stop this generic shit way saying things like "CHO played 3 days ago" so he's basically saying he's tired...bollocks, absolute bollocks, he's 18, fit as fuck and we are getting shot this load of shit time after time.

We had these same players when we played shitty.

We took them apart in the 2nd half.

ffs It was on;y a couple months back.

We played tight and took the whole of the middle 1/3 of the pitch. Eben Kepa was up there so he could get any long balls played thru or over,

Kante was closer to Jorgi and closer to the box to get forward.

Sarri set it up perfect. And the players all did their jobs to a man.

How the fuck can we do that againt the supposed best team in England but we crumble like schoolkids last night??

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

We had these same players when we played shitty.

We took them apart in the 2nd half.

ffs It was on;y a couple months back.

We played tight and took the whole of the middle 1/3 of the pitch. Eben Kepa was up there so he could get any long balls played thru or over,

Kante was closer to Jorgi and closer to the box to get forward.

Sarri set it up perfect. And the players all did their jobs to a man.

How the fuck can we do that againt the supposed best team in England but we crumble like schoolkids last night??

I've highlighted the last part.....Up's and downs of football I'm afraid, I mean Leicester beat us and City and went and lost to Cardiff. Newcastle beat City the other night and so on.

They shouldn't be playing football if they can get up for the likes of City at home but not Bournemouth or all that shit away.

They are gutless in all honesty.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

They are gutless in all honesty.

VERY BIG YES!

But it just does my head in mate how we can go from that game - doing EVERYTHING right to make Sarris style work.

To the load of complete tosh last night.  Just blows me away.

Need a brandy coffee!

Slante!

Just now, Unionjack said:

VERY BIG YES!

But it just does my head in mate how we can go from that game - doing EVERYTHING right to make Sarris style work.

To the load of complete tosh last night.  Just blows me away.

Need a brandy coffee!

Slante!

I need a drink tonight. The wife came downstairs last night at 10pm, looked at my face and went 'What' I just looked at her and went to bed, she said 'Chelsea lost didn't they'...

I want the players to have the same gut feeling as I do when we lose.

Just now, Special Juan said:

I need a drink tonight. The wife came downstairs last night at 10pm, looked at my face and went 'What' I just looked at her and went to bed, she said 'Chelsea lost didn't they'...

I want the players to have the same gut feeling as I do when we lose.

I dont think this lot of players (majority) actually give a toss if they lose. They will have gone out to dinner and forgot all about it

I got pissed and so angry I couldn't come on site cause I'd have got banned lol

I dont have my Mrs to warn me when I reach that stage now So I gotta do it myself and  that doesn;t work too well lol

Have one for me!