Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

we currently have a bunch of overpaid, gutless and toothless group of players who are disgracing Chelsea Football Club with each passing day, dont anyone fucking tell me there isnt any player power at this club, where is the desire? the fight? the character? passion? the never say die attitude? this current lot is an embarassment to this club, our old guard had 100x times the character, desire, passion and fight, thats why they were so successful for many years, of course there were tough periods, but they stuck together and picked themselves up for the obstacles they encountered as the years went by, all achieved with a lot of hardwork and sacrifice. With all this said its impossible for any manager to last here, when the tough really gets going, the players hide in their expensive little shells and couldn't care less, fucking pussies. Im extremely sad right now, rant out. Cheers

6 hours ago, Henrique said:

Conte is not "brilliant". Full stop. Conte is one dimensional manager in terms of tactics, and he has poor squad management. Mourinho wasn't good enough anymore. He actually is far from special since 2010, and we are talking about 9 years ago. His work with United speaks for itself. Sarri is just an ordinary manager. He is an italian 60 years old manager with a CV that is as good as any manager in the Championship (I would say Bielsa got a better CV).

Conte may not be brilliant, but what he did in season 2016-17 was pure brilliance. Full stop. (I guess when I write "full stop" I am more right then.)

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's like the fucking majority of the team, not a fucking clue about pride in the badge or passion.

Fucking gutless.

Exactly! But from whom do you expect pride and passion? From player that are in the club 3+ years and have won decent trophies in that time, or from the manager (who btw. only just got in)?

Just now, El P. said:

Exactly! But from whom do you expect pride and passion? From player that are in the club 3+ years and have won decent trophies in that time, or from the manager (who btw. only just got in)?

When you sign on that dotted line you sign up to fight, have passion and never give up. And as for the manager, not smile and cuddle Pochettino when you've just been beaten by a fucking rival.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

When you sign on that dotted line you sign up to fight, have passion and never give up. And as for the manager, not smile and cuddle Pochettino when you've just been beaten by a fucking rival.

Well, he might have smiled with his colleagues, but we all know how mad he was at post match conferences and with talking with players. That's more important. You can always see that he is very very upset, like he was yesterday.

One thing is for sure to me: What we expect from our coach great teams have in their best players, in their leaders. They are the motivators and source of mental strength.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Urgh. Pathetic from Sarri on all accounts that. Poch must be thinking at that moment, "Chelsea FC must have come really pathetic for a manager to hug me".

Bunch of clowns. Most of the players (including Hazard now) and Sarri.

Again, Sarri is the biggest clown of them all, trusting Alonslow, Willian and Morata for the majority of the season. Doesn't have a plan B when Jorginho is marked. Constantly punishing CHO and not pushing the youth bunch who would fight harder for the club.

We have FAILED to score in three consecutive away games. Unheard of in over a decade at Chelsea. Sarriball was suppose to bring in more goals, not way less! As this continues, we'll probably score way less than Conte's last season!

4-0 from a mid-table side is an absolute embarrassment. A disgrace. I'm still fuming this morning.

I am at a loss as to what we need to do that is realistic. As is well documented,  I do not think much of most of the squad, and Eden has totally packed it in now as well. We should have taken RM's £175m this past summer. He obviously cannot carry a team and if we had done a smart overhaul we would be stronger without him.

I can keep this short, the only players I rate worth keeping (CHO and Hazard are so gone) are

Kepa

Rudiger

Ampadu 

RLC

Kante

Reece James (deffo is ready)

Mount (but is not ready yet)

Pulisic 

Tomori (not ready yet)

Higuain needs to prove he is still good or GTFO. I am not convinced at all yet.

That is literally it.

The rest are just not good enough.

They need to GO.

As for CHO and Eden, they can fuck off, super unprofessional on both their parts.

That need to go now includes Azpi, unfortunately. He can be a reserve CB I guess, but its far better to sell him for the big money whilst we still can. Luiz is pretty useless if not used as a pure ball-player. He is and always will be shit defensively.

Crazy unhappy with the corner we are boxed into. It isn't like over half here did not warn of all this.

Fuck the board. 

The team needs to be sold to Ratcliffe ASAP.

SARRIBALL IS SORRYBALL

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kepa

Azpilicueta Rudiger Luiz Emerson

Kante Jorginho

CHO        RLC     Hazard

Higuain

Change of shape and system is need and quickly.

Lol...

Sarri would rather we free fall into League One than change his formation shape and tactics...our downward fall is like a quicksand...we keep going down and no remedy in sight for us till some drastic steps are taken...

''SARRIBALL IS JUST A FRAUD'' - ANGRY CHELSEA FANS CALL FOR MAURIZIO SARRI TO BE REPLACED BY FORMER CLUB LEGEND

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/sarriball-is-just-a-fraud-angry-chelsea-fans-call-for-maurizio-sarri-to-be-replaced-by-former-club-legend