Tanguy Ndombele

BlueLyon

Chelsea making plans for summer of 2020, French midfielder mentioned as target

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/04/tanguy-ndombele-part-of-chelseas-vision-for-summer-of-2020/

There are suggestions across the channel that Chelsea are interested in signing highly-rated midfielder Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon.

The news appears to have come from French newspaper L’Equipe, though the story is not visible on their website. GFFN relayed the information to their English followers on Twitter.

3 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Hope this deal breaks through...The dude is a beast...Him or Barella...but if our ban is finally lifted...so free to sign...

I would love to see Kante in the middle of the midfield with Loftus-Cheek and N'dombelé in his sides.. They would kick every ass in the league.

18 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Does he have any creativity? Aoar seems to be the man with the ability of doing those Fabrepasses.

Aoaur would be a great move. More offensive minded, capable of playing between the lines. Dont think we will get him though. We were linked in the summer i think.

• 2 months later...

Tottenham submit £60m bid to sign Tanguy Ndombele ahead of Manchester United and Man City

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/13/tottenham-submit-60m-bid-sign-tanguy-ndombele-ahead-manchester-united-man-city-9932114/

Tottenham have submitted a £60 million offer to sign Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele ahead of Manchester United and Manchester City, according to reports. Mauricio Pochettino is looking to improve his squad after his side’s defeat in the Champions League final and has reportedly made the midfielder his priority target for the summer window. Both United and City have registered their interest in Ndombele, while Paris Saint-Germain have also been targeting a move for the 22-year-old. But according to The Sun, Spurs have submitted an offer to Lyon for the midfielder.

snip

arrrf

now we are into watching players I truly want start to get potentially peeled off:rant:

On 08/04/2019 at 4:05 PM, !Hazard! said:

Seems like a good player but I'd prefer Aouar. That kid is just class and we desperately need another creative brain in this team

I like Aouar too but, if I had to choose I'd go for Ndombele. That said I wouldn't be averse to taking both of them, especially if I couldn't get Saul as my Aouar alternative. I prefer the Spaniard's extra physicality because I think we'd achieve a better balance that way. I'm taking nothing away from Aouar however. He's a terrific player.

31 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I like Aouar too but, if I had to choose I'd go for Ndombele. That said I wouldn't be averse to taking both of them, especially if I couldn't get Saul as my Aouar alternative. I prefer the Spaniard's extra physicality because I think we'd achieve a better balance that way. I'm taking nothing away from Aouar however. He's a terrific player.

I always looked at them as a package BIG buy option

and you also mentioned my top rated CMF in the world (Saul)

so a good post, lolol

what a MF those 3 would make:(

toss in Werner at striker

Pulisic and Pepe at wingers

Reece and Telles as fullbacks

Rudiger and José Giménez at CB

sigh

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I always looked at them as a package BIG buy option

and you also mentioned my top rated CMF in the world (Saul)

so a good post, lolol

what a MF those 3 would make:(

toss in Werner at striker

Pulisic and Pepe at wingers

Reece and Telles as fullbacks

Rudiger and José Giménez at CB

sigh

Reading your posts is like transfer p**n for football fans who haven't seen a quality player in years.

You read about a party where all the beautiful people are but you don't want to get drawn in because you know this never ends well for the hero. Still, you can't help your nature and you dig into the post. Soon your mind's eye sees the hero rocking the west stand to the rythmn of perfect football and, though you fight it, the hope grows. You get lost in it. Hope and our hero are never friends for long however. The soft focus fades, the camera pans out, and you see poor little Stamford scanning the internet for news of Ross Barclay's fitness. He knows his boys are not going to take the 7 points they need from games against Sheffield United, Crystal Palace and wolves without Ross, and without those points there will be no Europa League football next season. You bend your mind back to the names on the screen and you're only too willing to get lost again.

22 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Reading your posts is like transfer p**n for football fans who haven't seen a quality player in years.

You read about a party where all the beautiful people are but you don't want to get drawn in because you know this never ends well for the hero. Still, you can't help your nature and you dig into the post. Soon your mind's eye sees the hero rocking the west stand to the rythmn of perfect football and, though you fight it, the hope grows. You get lost in it. Hope and our hero are never friends for long however. The soft focus fades, the camera pans out, and you see poor little Stamford scanning the internet for news of Ross Barclay's fitness. He knows his boys are not going to take the 7 points they need from games against Sheffield United, Crystal Palace and wolves without Ross, and without those points there will be no Europa League football next season. You bend your mind back to the names on the screen and you're only too willing to get lost again.

LOL, poetry I dare say:D

Tanguy Ndombele has hailed Tottenham as a “a big club” and admitted he is interested in signing for Mauricio Pochettino.

Spurs have been in talks with Lyon over a deal for the France midfielder, Sky Sports News understands, but he is of interest to other clubs including Juventus.

We understand Ndombele will take time to think about his future while on holiday for the rest of June and is expected to make a decision when he returns next month.

Speaking to French publication Telefoot, he said: “It's true that Tottenham are a great team - a big club. They finished fourth in their league, they were finalists in the Champions League.

“They are a big club like many others. Which player would not be interested in a big club?”

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You