• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Yes!! This is broadcasted on TV here. :delight: Huge audience expected if it's being shown even here, let's try to leave Camp Nou with some dignity. Striker needed badly for this game if we are serious about scoring and going through. Bring on Giroud! Tbh I don't think we'll be as toothless with Giroud, Hazard, Willian, Kante and Fabregas... we might actually have a few shots on goal.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bluephoenix said:

We need to score in first 10 minutes or I don't see the game going our way... we need a goal early or they would just be happy with a draw if they can't break us (which is very unlikely judging by how our season has gone so far).

Fuck it. It'll be 0-0 till the 92nd minute and Giroud will score for the 1-0 win!

Not sure about giroud his pace might be hindrance to our counter attack...Fabregas in midfield 2 is a huge liability..this time he will not have Pedro to cover his ass.. I think Conte mostly opted for that xi based on form

Not sure about giroud his pace might be hindrance to our counter attack...Fabregas in midfield 2 is a huge liability..this time he will not have Pedro to cover his ass.. I think Conte mostly opted for that xi based on form
About time tbh. Field the best XI and hope they deliver