• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

Just now, Polo7 said:

Oh no whatever will he do. How demoralising must it be getting 200k a week and not being able to play in your favourite position. This is the problem with this team, everything has to be perfect for these premadonas. He plays where hes needed. End of. Fans like you should fuck off, ungrateful shit.

I don't have the stomach to throw insults at other forum members, but I'll tell you this, I've been an ardent supporter since I was 15. I've been through the lowest of lows as fan for this club. The highest moments as a fan have felt so good because I experienced those lows. You know jacksh*t about me and I know jacksh*t about you, so please keep it to yourself if you feel anger at my posts. I've felt so much anger towards Mourinho's supporters in late '15 and Conte's supporters ATM but I don't personally lash out at them because I agree(d) to disagree with them and I respect their free will to have those views.

He's, IMO, not a primadonna for telling about where his strengths are useful for the team. Hazard is one of the most emotionally intelligent players in top football, he's given his all whenever he's been deployed as a false 9 but he's simply too inadequate for it and should not be used there in non-exhibition matches...

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
9 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:
Lol... 
City will thrash us... 

I don't have much faith in us getting a positive result but why does it seem every other post of yours is negative. We're here to support the club regardless of who's at the helm

It's not negative.... That's why I said I can't figure out what's going on in conte mind... False 9 that failed miserably against piss poor team is what conte keeps deploying...alonso and Moses that can't dominate piss poor teams... Yet again he keeps playing them....doing same thing over and over again xpecting different outcome is.... 

I see what Conte is trying to do here.

Pack the midfield, give Silva and De Bruyne no space to pick us off, and allow the counters to open quickly while providing defensive cover for Hazard to work his magic. Don't think it will work, but I see what he's thinking.

Laporte is still relatively untested in England so far, I would have preferred Giroud or Morata to play as high up on him as possible and try to unsettle him.

Kante is a huge miss, we are going to have to rely hugely on Pedro and Willian to put serious shifts in, tuck in and look to break quickly just like against Barca. 

City look so strong at the moment I'd be surprised if we get anything out of the game, players need to be far more clinical then they have in recent weeks because chances may be at a premium today.

Also I'm disappointed that Barkley isn't even on the bench. Even if he's only deemed fit enough to potentially give us 20 - 30 minutes. We have no midfield options on our bench, 4 defenders and 2 strikers.

It's not negative.... That's why I said I can't figure out what's going on in conte mind... False 9 that failed miserably against piss poor team is what conte keeps deploying...alonso and Moses that can't dominate piss poor teams... Yet again he keeps playing them....doing same thing over and over again xpecting different outcome is.... 
It worked against Barcelona, so expect to see him do it more often than not.

Reiterating the point that Conte is an "average manager" isn't positive or of any relevance right now. However, his decision to bring Giroud in seems more pointless by the day.

1 minute ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Also I'm disappointed that Barkley isn't even on the bench. Even if he's only deemed fit enough to potentially give us 20 - 30 minutes. We have no midfield options on our bench, 4 defenders and 2 strikers.

conte can explain

15 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Wow Conte looks really hurt about Astori's death. Figures since he managed him with the national side.

The interview questions seemed a bit stupid. Know not many ways can word it but asking if it's a shock.. Course it bloody is

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It worked against Barcelona, so expect to see him do it more often than not.

Reiterating the point that Conte is an "average manager" isn't positive or of any relevance right now. However, his decision to bring Giroud in seems more pointless by the day.

He might not be an average but his recent decision making and stubborn tactics is proving otherwise...