• Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either we get trashed, it'll be a boring draw, or we somehow nick a win on the counter. Can't be anything else then this. Probably we will get trashed without Kante.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

My confidence for this game went below zero after seeing the line-up. Giroud should've started, even if not him, then at least Morata, I am really against playing Hazard as false nine and also against city to play without a striker...
Missing Kante is a huge blow. I can't see how we can win this game without him, City mid will have one of their easiest games against DannyD and Cesc. I can only pray that the Frenchman will be available for barca, otherwise, our season might be completely over really soon.
Happy or not from the starting line-up, I really hope Chelsea will win this game, personally I don't have a clue how(apart from scoring more goals than them :D). We need a big big performances from all the players. Hope they can deliver today. Come on Chelseaaa!!

6 minutes ago, Irakozium257 said:

How demotivating it must be for Hazard when he said loud and clear that he's in his element on the wings or behind the striker. F**k Conte!!! GTFO of this club ASAP, you POS.

Oh no whatever will he do. How demoralising must it be getting 200k a week and not being able to play in your favourite position. This is the problem with this team, everything has to be perfect for these premadonas. He plays where hes needed. End of. Fans like you should fuck off, ungrateful shit.

Lol... 

People ll storm conte thread and start campaigning how average our squad is  without implying how average how manager is.... Don't know what's going on in conte mind persisting with false 9 bullshit that will end up in tears and playing piss poor Alonso and Moses...

The game will end up in embarrassment...thumbs up conte...

Oh no whatever will he do. How demoralising must it be getting 200k a week and not being able to play in your favourite position. This is the problem with this team, everything has to be perfect for these premadonas. He plays where hes needed. End of. Fans like you should fuck off, ungrateful shit.

Players have preferred positions and general perform best in those. People will complain if he's invisible again despite having two CF's on the bench.

If City are really up for this and feel like it, this could be a bloodbath. They barely got out of cruise mode a couple days ago and smacked Arsenal who we couldn't even beat. 

Lol... 
City will thrash us... 
I don't have much faith in us getting a positive result but why does it seem every other post of yours is negative. We're here to support the club regardless of who's at the helm