• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

20 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Nothing like loyalty is there mate?, Spare a minute for the poor fuckers who are going to the game tomorrow the weather is awful they will have paid for match tickets and train fares. Don't think they will be leaving after five minutes. You don't really get football I'm sorry soccer do you?

Imagine becoming a supporter of a team only to stop watching after that team fails to make you happy. Lovely.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

Imagine becoming a supporter of a team only to stop watching after that team fails to make you happy. Lovely.

Imagine wasting my time watching a bunch of spoiled, rich athletes who can barely manage to show they really care. If they do care they'll win tomorrow no matter what it takes. If they don't, why bother making myself miserable watching a bunch of pointless matches? 

I don't want to watch a bunch of players who care less about the Chelsea shirt than I do.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Imagine wasting my time watching a bunch of spoiled, rich athletes who can barely manage to show they really care. If they do care they'll win tomorrow no matter what it takes. If they don't, why bother making myself miserable watching a bunch of pointless matches? 

I don't want to watch a bunch of players who care less about the Chelsea shirt than I do.

You assume they don't care, and that caring and winning go hand in hand but that's not entirely true. You could care so much but still end up losing. Some players could not care about their club but still perform to the max for other reasons.

And you knew what you were getting yourself into when you started supporting Chelsea, a team that has a high chance of having many "spoiled rich athletes", unless someone forced you to.

If you do care so much about the Chelsea shirt you'd support the team in spite of all the players you don't like, through thick and thin. I don't know about you but my understanding is that the whole concept of being a supporter is to always believe until it's over. By your logic, every Chelsea fan should have stopped watching the "pointless matches" of 2012 after the sacking of AVB.

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

Unfortunately this happens the world over, it's called glory hunting when ppl only want to support,or watch their team when they're playing well and or winning.

Sorry but it hurts watching CFC now but this is our club, so suffer with the rest of us poor souls, and take the good times if they ever arrive again.

It hurts like fuck watching Chelsea FC, I throw tantrums and remote controls ( can't get to matches) abuse the tv, just go fucking nuts raving and ranting, it's called being a football supporter lol

But through thick and thin they're still my club and always will be.

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

Why do you moderate on a forum about something you don't care about?. The REIGNING CHAMPIONS are going through a sticky patch and you just think fuck it I can't be bothered. Your better off moderating on something you really care about like Game of Thrones.

Fuckin reminds me of those up in MH got their laptops watching Youtubes and putting selfies on their FB pages. They dont know sod all about Chelsea. Yet come onto one of our busiest forums and the apathy is awful.

I dont look at Chelsea thru rose tinted shades but I do support them 100% and shout my damned fool head off whether Im at the game,in a pub or sitting in front of the telly. We might not like all the decisions/player selections/transfers etc but we cant do sod all about it.

I start every game thinking we will win and till it goes the full 90 this poor deluded git will always think we will.

Sorry guys but not in the mood for forum stuff cause me heads all over the place but my spirits here with ya and my heart out with the lads.

COME ON YOU FUCKIN BLUES!!!!

2 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Hopefully we can put in a performance like we did against Barca, I'm very doubtful however...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

City is much better than Barcelona at the moment. And we're playing without Kante now...

Their defence is fragile and they're playing without defensive midfielder but looking at our lineup we're not even trying to score goals today. 0-0 might be our only hope of getting points from this one.