• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

If tibo doesnt shit himself and booting the ball we would have been better

Or boot it to a striker 

He's shit with his feet, I'd rather he kicks it then play into Messi's feet

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hats off to Conte. The game plan. Has worked. We press them in spurts and when we press them they look very average. 

Holy fuck. You said something positive towards Conte. 

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hats off to Conte. The game plan. Has worked. We press them in spurts and when we press them they look very average. 

Its good to see that comment mate. I think, ironically morata should be LM when we defend because of his pace and switch with Hazard when Tibo has the ball. Morata is quite good at pressing in wide positions. Especially compared to Eden

All it takes is one little lapse in concentration for them to slip a ball in behind us like that diagonal Messi tried to Jordi Alba which I think is their most likely route to scoring. Absolutely MUST focus.

Was sceptical of game plan before hand but I thought the last 15-20 mins of first half was good, pressing was excellent in bursts and Willian was desperately unlucky not to score. I think we could get something out of this if we keep playing like this. Rakitic is walking a tightrope hes been booked and had 2 little fouls, if he continues like that he'll definitely go.