• Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christensen is back, together with Rudiger :wub: Cahill on the bench and Luiz dropped completely. Giroud up front. Has Conte seen the light finally? Bloody hope so!

Hoping for some minutes for Emerson too.

Safe to say Conte doesn't fancy David Luiz at all anymore, huh? Definitely gone in the summer again.

I don't know why Pedro is starting ahead of Willian. Also ready to be frustrated by Zappa once more. West Brom don't look so bad up front now Sturridge is there. They have a few danger men we have to be weary about.

15 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Christensen is back, together with Rudiger :wub: Cahill on the bench and Luiz dropped completely. Giroud up front. Has Conte seen the light finally? Bloody hope so!

Hoping for some minutes for Emerson too.

Me too bud.

Think he's using the best we've got atm.

Surprised here that Andreas is fit and playing, but well pleased we've missed him badly.

2 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Folks again thinking that Cahill is benched. No, he's rested. Wait a week and you will see.

That is why I am scared - seeing him start again in the next game. Conte kept boasting himself how he selects players based on their performances, not faces/names. Well there is your chance to prove it again!

11 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Folks again thinking that Cahill is benched. No, he's rested. Wait a week and you will see.

I know he's being rested for a team that's closer to his level on Friday.

26 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Safe to say Conte doesn't fancy David Luiz at all anymore, huh? Definitely gone in the summer again.

Why? Conte wont be around next season, so he wont have a say in who stays or go.