• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Granted we haven't played this matchweek yet but it's a fucking joke that Spurs have gained 7 points on us in last 3 games when those 3 games were Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal while we had Bournemouth and Watford! :doh: :rant:

And now they've got easy fixtures coming up while we have the tough ones. Not looking forward to the rest of this month. 😕

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

And now they've got easy fixtures coming up while we have the tough ones. Not looking forward to the rest of this month. 😕

Maybe we'll do it the other way round.. Win the games we predicted we'd lose!! Surprise ourselves 

Probably not though.... 

35 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Table reflects exactly where we should be, this game will be wither 0-0 or we will sneak it 1-0 playing shite again.

Yep.. Above arsenal :-D such a mismatched season. It never really got going. Didn't expect to challenge this season but didn't think be 19 from top but yet in 5th place 1 from 4th. The gaps are huge! 

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Table reflects exactly where we should be, this game will be wither 0-0 or we will sneak it 1-0 playing shite again.

Nah lol I think (hope) the players come out fighting for conte, on monday we will see exactly what the players think of conte, and if the media is talking shit or genuinely knows what's going on at our club.

We aren't keeping a cleansheet against anyone in this division with Cahill around

I kinda remember a time when I actually enjoyed watching Chelsea play, and had complete faith in them getting a win. But now when I watch them it like being tied to an electric chair. Its not comfortable,you keep getting nasty shocks and there's the feeling that it's not going to end very well :blush:

13 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Nah lol I think (hope) the players come out fighting for conte, on monday we will see exactly what the players think of conte, and if the media is talking shit or genuinely knows what's going on at our club.

Conte? Never mind the manager, the players should be fighting for the club. They should be fighting for the badge they wear and represent week in week out! What they have produced over the last month or so have been nothing short of embarrassing. They better buck up their efforts starting Monday or otherwise, hell is gonna break loose! :rant:

Wow, I didn't even realize that West Brom were literally rock bottom of the table. I thought they were around midtable or something.

If we somehow lose this on the back of those last two results...😂😂😂

Conte would probably be sacked in the changing room before stepping foot on the team bus.

38 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

But now when I watch them it like being tied to an electric chair. Its not comfortable,you keep getting nasty shocks and there's the feeling that it's not going to end very well

Sorry mate but that's a piss poor analogy. Someone in an electric chair knows how it's going to end in their death. All football fans go through the mire that's the nature of the game it's unpredictable.

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Conte? Never mind the manager, the players should be fighting for the club. They should be fighting for the badge they wear and represent week in week out! What they have produced over the last month or so have been nothing short of embarrassing. They better buck up their efforts starting Monday or otherwise, hell is gonna break loose! :rant:

The players play for them selves and them selves only. If players really cared about clubs they wouldn't down tools when they don't like a manager, or training is to hard... you dont get players like lampard, terry, gerrard, giggs etc etc. Players play for tye highest paying club that wants them and if they are offered more money they leave. So lets not pin our hopes on the players playing for the club, lets hope they like the manager that is in charge and want him to stay and show that in there performances from now on.

Whilst talking about JT I was thinking did we let him go to soon as well, just watched him for Villa against Brum he was terrific, can't we get him back for the rest of the season, surely he can't be any worse than them pair of muppets Cahill an Luiz.

And boy could we do with his leadership alone, he would never allow this bunch of cunts we have to perform so badly.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

And the fans!!!! They pay to watch that shite and make the effort to to. Hell even people at home have to sit through it. Since January most has been 90 minutes of crap 

Man U have just lost.. So tommrow is definitely gana be another shite game. 

The last time we played a side totally rock bottom was Crystal Palace, wasn't it? West Brom are in that position now and 7 points away from safety after this weekend's result. No doubt we'll give them a boost tomorrow...

6 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sorry mate but that's a piss poor analogy. Someone in an electric chair knows how it's going to end in their death. All football fans go through the mire that's the nature of the game it's unpredictable.

This is why I love watching Chelsea matches, even when we lose. I'll never understand people who go into matches not looking forward to watching it.

Huge game just got bigger with United's loss today.

A win to head into the United game just 3 points behind them, gives us a huge opportunity to drag them further into the fight themselves and I believe would be a big bonus against United as Mourinho will almost certainly then play more cautiously.

The way things are going at the moment, I look at United as potentially the most vulnerable team for the top 4 places beyond ourselves and we need to make sure we're right on their coat-tails.