• Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Atlético is shite this season. That result was not as big as we thought.

They're second in the league though (and have only lost once, drawing against Real, Barca and Valencia). They're not as good as they once were but I wouldn't call them shit. They're still tough to beat.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

To lose 0-3 to a side that's packed with quality and where we get dominated is one thing. That would be fair enough. To completely dominate the run of play in the 2nd half yet concede 3 goals to 3 moments of shambolic defending out of nowhere is inexcusable and embarrassing. To lose that way to fucking Bournemouth AT HOME is ridiculous.

We didn't even play terribly, either! That was nowhere near the worst we've looked as a unit and yet we were punished for each mistake we made.

I thought Hazard, Barkley, Kante, and Cesc were all good. Hudson-Odoi looks more dangerous that Pedro. Give this kid a chance.

Best time for introducing the youth team besides we don't have a choice. Better youngsters than rejects and recovering injured players. Not getting players doesn't upset me paying stupid amounts for crappy players FFS

Can we maybe change a system? I am tired of this 3 at the back nothing... And add Bakayoko and Kante to it, plus two boring wing backs. How is that attacking? :( Been struggling the whole season.

Hudson-Odoi > Pedro. Good on Conte for bringing him on and trusting him to do something in attack. Maybe not the best time to introduce a 17 year old but whatever. Tbh the 17 year old who should have come on was Ampadu for Christensen.

We were so fucking shit in the second half... Clueless defending and toothless attack. Long balls to short wingers and flicks to nobody makes no sense when you are chasing results. I don't blame Conte, I blame the players for this result. 

I'm afraid Bolton wouldn't even take Alonso back - welcome Emerson!!!

I'm so fucking pissed at watching the team fuck up in attack, passing to the opponent and not being in the box ever. This has got to change! And I think the fans in the stadium showed their opinion by walking out in the 75th minute.

I hope this game is a freak result like the Roma game..No rest between games is clearly affecting this team...We did not look bad in the first half..Amateur mistakes costed us this game....Cahill should not play in the middle..

Attack is worrying..No goalscorer in the team..Pedro is nowhere near to the level he was in last season...With giroud and morata back  we should be ok....Conte needs to sort out this mess ASAP

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Is it a freak result, though?

No way he can be conceding 3 at home to the likes of Burnley, Bournemouth, etc regardless of who's playing. I know we overachieved last season, but the manner of our play, Conte's manner & reasons like this add up.

He should be challenging the board for better (if requested) or walk tbh.

I'm not excusing that at all. But I guess I've become desensitised to all this. We've gone through these bizarre seasons under other managers. It was the same with Ancelotti and Mourinho. Basically anyone who lasts more than a season. It seems to be the Chelsea way.

It is shocking how we cannot actually get on with a busier schedule. Christ sake, all the top teams have that. One season without a European football and one domestic cup and we are champions. Next season we participate in everything and we struggle the whole season.

3 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Morata can't come back soon enough!

Aké is not welcome back to the club in the future in my book. Fuck that guy celebrating against the club that made him.

Yeah fuck the guy for getting binned for poor Cahill. 

I'm not excusing that at all. But I guess I've become desensitised to all this. We've gone through these bizarre seasons under other managers. It was the same with Ancelotti and Mourinho. Basically anyone who lasts more than a season. It seems to be the Chelsea way.

It's not something that should happen again. I'm still behind the man leading our team but he's got to change things up immediately. Cahill & Bakayoko need to be bench for the foreseeable future, if he has any intention of steading the ship.