• Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

1 minute ago, MichaelDance said:

We've got an hour to get a better goalkeeper, Willy is much better lately and should be out first choice keeper, Cahill is useless as usual.

No. courtois has not been the problem. they have been clinical and cahills inability in ccb has given them 2 clear cut chances.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

The board left us with no fucking striker. Why couldnt the giroud deal be done yesterday or before? The board filled the team with dead wood. Congratulations. Worst performance I’ve seen this season.

Net spend is the most important thing to the board.

Just now, The Skipper said:

Cahill has been one of the worst players on the pitch. Whenever he plays that CCB role we look absolutely naff defensively. His presence alone there makes our overall defending much worse. Not gonna excuse him just because the team haven’t looked that great in general. 

The way he was heavy involved in the goals wont help his case but I think in other matches he has played here he’s been decent enough. Poor tonight in second half. I’m glad to see Hudson Odoi on though. Looks bright. 

On another note I think taking Barkley off for Cesc and not Baka was a hugely negative change before goals were conceded. We needed goal threat and Barkley further up pitch would provide that, Cesc playing deeper giving passes into those guys in between lines and around half spaces. The no focal point doesn’t help either. Or conceding shite goals. 

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Net spend is the most important thing to the board.

With this policy set in place every true Chelsea fan has to question the future of this side. City and United have a endless pit of money to spend from. Liverpool and Spurs play more progressive football than us and are frankly better football teams. 

We're in the middle of nowhere now. We have no clue what we're doing. The board, the manager, the players. Everything seems so haphhazard and random right now. 

I just don't get what Bakayoko brings to this team when we're down; at least Barkley is considered an attacking player. Conte looks like an absolute coward with these kind of subs and deserves to lose this games.

we have been doing the worst business in terms of transfer for the past several seasons and I can't believe that this board has been changed *sigh*

ChelseaFC === "All football rejects club"

Our motto - are your looking for retirement fund? looking to recover from injury? You want money for dead weight in your team? Look no further we(Chelsea) are here

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

I just don't get what Bakayoko brings to this team when we're down; at least Barkley is considered an attacking player. Conte looks like an absolute coward with these kind of subs and deserves to lose this games.

Bakayoko is his untouchable son.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

they had 11 days rest and have cramps. ofc they are playing out of their skins against us and will be back to shite when playing spurs or pool

And us... May not had the rest but we've been so poor today and quite a few games. 

Deserved result.. They're the better team. Half of our lot still in the dressing room 

Why sack Conte? Two seasons he's been given a squad that should challenge for a top four spot. In his first season he performed miracles and bossed the league. In the current season he's challenging for a top 4 spot.

If you want better results, assemble a better squad.

1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Unpopular opinion but I’d sell Hazard and spend money rebuilding this team because it needs £200-300 million. And there’s no way the board will spend that. 

If you sell Hazard say hello to more shite like Bakayoko.

6 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Unpopular opinion but I’d sell Hazard and spend money rebuilding this team because it needs £200-300 million. And there’s no way the board will spend that. 

We won't even be able to replace Hazard's value to the team with £200-300 million. Aim needs to be to keep Hazard and spend at least that much.