Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth


Jas
 Share
Followers 2

Man of the Match  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Courtois
      0
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Christensen
      3
    • Cahill
      1
    • Alonso
      0
    • Kante
      4
    • Bakayoko
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Hazard
      1
    • Rudiger (sub)
      0
    • Fabregas (sub)
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
      2


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why sack Conte? Two seasons he's been given a squad that should challenge for a top four spot. In his first season he performed miracles and bossed the league. In the current season he's challenging for a top 4 spot.
If you want better results, assemble a better squad.
Managers live & die by their own sword. Did someone force him to play Cahill & Bakayoko tonight?

The fact they are both still on the pitch is rough.
Link to post
Share on other sites

This day should have been the day we go level with United. Instead it is a day when we lost it completely. Top 4 race is becoming harder than the title last season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bluephoenix said:

True but he shouldn't be loosing 0-3 to Bournemouth. Arguably a much weaker team than the one that won the PL last season. But still you should be able to atleast draw such matches or restrict them from scoring more goals when you are on the loosing end.

You're right but these freak results do happen. Both positive and negative. Completely outplaying Atletico was an example of a positive freak result.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No. courtois has not been the problem. they have been clinical and cahills inability in ccb has given them 2 clear cut chances.

They both are crap lately. Our 2nd choice goalkeeper hasn't let as many goals in and Courtois just watches the ball go in.

 

PS: The board need to go too....
No Michy and no backups.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DYC. said:

You're right but these freak results do happen. Both positive and negative. Completely outplaying Atletico was an example of a positive freak result.

There's been way more of those negative freak results this season, for whatever reason, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DYC. said:

You're right but these freak results do happen. Both positive and negative. Completely outplaying Atletico was an example of a positive freak result.

See the thing about the freak results is when you are doing everything right and you still loose, that would be freak result. But calling what we are doing freak result would be unjust to that word :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DYC. said:

You're right but these freak results do happen. Both positive and negative. Completely outplaying Atletico was an example of a positive freak result.

Not really down to us. Atletico were struggling even against Qarabag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

This day should have been the day we go level with United. Instead it is a day when we lost it completely. Top 4 race is becoming harder than the title last season.

Everytime Man u mess up so do we. Unfortunately today they've lost to a top 4 rival. Luckily Arsenal lost yesterday as well

Least Burnley we scored 2..more players and we haven't managed any. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, given how we've played for most of this season, not even surprised this has happened. Not even a fucking 3-0 loss to Bournemouth at HOME. We are essentially a rudderless, clueless and spineless team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Hudson-Odoi doesn't look out of place at all in this team. Not sure whether that says more about him or the team though.

Honestly he should start next game can’t be any worse than anybody else in terms of being positive on the ball. Really disappointed with the result but like the look of this kid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Managers live & die by their own sword. Did someone force him to play Cahill & Bakayoko tonight?

The fact they are both still on the pitch is rough.

I'm referring to the grand scheme of things. This freak result hurts but Chelsea's points total does not decrease after a spanking by the hands of the almighty Bournemouthe. A top four challenging squad is currently in the top four.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason said:

You know, given how we've played for most of this season, not even surprised this has happened. Not even a fucking 3-0 loss to Bournemouth at HOME. We are essentially a rudderless, clueless and spineless team.

Like they said during the arsenal loss.. All our domestic losses this season have been in London.. Either at home or another London club. Hurrah. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

See the thing about the freak results is when you are doing everything right and you still loose, that would be freak result. But calling what we are doing freak result would be unjust to that word :P

Freak game then. Same goes for the Atleti game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...