Ross Barkley

milllz

I do like him but I think his decision making needs to improve but I am sure with age it will .Morrison is also a similar talent but will be cheaper.

I don't agree he's a similar talent. Even if he was Ravel is a fucking window licker though, not worth the trouble.

• 2 months later...

Ross is a lad. I'm scared to let Lukaku go however especially when Ross still has to compete for a spot. Believe it or not I wouldn't be surprised if we got the option to buy him for cash. Everton are going to need some new players next season (to stay competitive) and I can see them sacrificing him if they feel they can get a complete team within their budget.

Hope we go for him and Shaw as our main targets outside of a top striker, Oscar has shown he's still too inconsistent to be 1st choice without competition. Lampard should probably retire to the MLS, he's not really much of a goal threat anymore. Barkley can play deeper if required, think he'd give us something different, our current attacking midfielders bar Hazard all seem to lack aggression

Skillful player who works hard for his team. Blazing pace, vision, and bags goals! First touch is perfect.

Fantastic prospect any way u look at it.

Have to disagree w most her, Barkley is good enough to play anywhere. He can come to chelsea and become a rotation player immediately. An asset from the get go.

Technique technique technique.... His confidence stems from fantastic ball control.

I'd swap Ramires for him in a heartbeat. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the rumors of José wanting him are accurate. He's a Mourinho player. Pace, power, long shot. Everything. And falls in line perfectly with what we've been after; young and English.

I'd swap Ramires for him in a heartbeat. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the rumors of José wanting him are accurate. He's a Mourinho player. Pace, power, long shot. Everything. And falls in line perfectly with what we've been after; young and English.

Sure in terms of quality alone but completely diff type of players. Ramires is a defense minded player but we tend to forget that and expect more from him. Reckon he's a valuable rotation player but should not be a sure starter like he is now.

Barkley is the best English prospect since Rooney.... Need to sign him soon if at all.

Sure in terms of quality alone but completely diff type of players. Ramires is a defense minded player but we tend to forget that and expect more from him. Reckon he's a valuable rotation player but should not be a sure starter like he is now.

Barkley is the best English prospect since Rooney.... Need to sign him soon if at all.

I think José would use Barkley in the exact same way as he uses Ramires. Box to box, athletic CM who bombs forward when appropriate. Difference is that Barkley can actually pass and offers a goal threat.

If Everton are serious about wanting to keep Lukaku I'd seriously let them have him if Barkley comes the other way. He'd be an insane asset to our side with his versatility.

Excellent prospect and seems level headed. I reckon it is best for him to stay put where he will get regular minutes. I doubt he would even want to move here unless Everton cannot ignore the fee but really he is at a good club with an excellent manager who may play CL footy next season and he will develop well there. Don't think he will and should leave. He is thriving at a good enough team.

I think José would use Barkley in the exact same way as he uses Ramires. Box to box, athletic CM who bombs forward when appropriate. Difference is that Barkley can actually pass and offers a goal threat.

If Everton are serious about wanting to keep Lukaku I'd seriously let them have him if Barkley comes the other way. He'd be an insane asset to our side with his versatility.

Sure Just think Ramires ought to be used in those really tough away matches like barca, bayern, city where his work rate really pays off. Barkley is far more attacking minded.

Squad balance is different now with Matic and luiz as viable defensive cm options though. We need to see if luiz and mikel leave then we will need Ramires still. Interesting summer window coming with lots of big decisions to be made.

Btw Ramires would never go to Everton. He's an established top player. He'd only go to another top club.

Should stay at Everton for at least another year. Martinez is realy good coach and Barkley plays regular football there. Then we will see...

Maybe just buy him and loan him straight back for one/two seasons.