Ross Barkley

milllz

and we still have Josh and Nat

Funny thing is the same people that slate Ramires praise barkely, yet Barkely doesn't seem that great of a passer, selfish at times, runs full steam with his head down, etc...

Did you see the City game, when they put in Fernandinho, Barkley completely disappeared.

Funny thing is the same people that slate Ramires praise barkely, yet Barkely doesn't seem that great of a passer, selfish at times, runs full steam with his head down, etc...

Did you see the City game, when they put in Fernandinho, Barkley completely disappeared.

Ramires is a 27 year old finished article. Ross Barkley is a 20 year old with enormous potential to become world class and already does numerous things better than Ramires.

I'd love us to buy him but can't see any way he leaves Everton unless we throw £40m at them or do a cash + Lukaku swap for him.

He should stay with Everton for at least one more season.

for everton's sake? lol who cares

IF we want him now, and he wants to come now, what's the problem? we need some english players and he can maybe be a long-term lamps replacement (not exactly like-for-like but there is only one super frankie lampard after-all). I really like him and would love to see him at SB but i think we might need to sell someone to find a place for him...

IF we want him now, and he wants to come now, what's the problem? we need some english players and he can maybe be a long-term lamps replacement (not exactly like-for-like but there is only one super frankie lampard after-all). I really like him and would love to see him at SB but i think we might need to sell someone to find a place for him...

I'm a fan too but Ross needs another season of first team action and sadly he won't get that here.

Ramires is a 27 year old finished article. Ross Barkley is a 20 year old with enormous potential to become world class and already does numerous things better than Ramires.

I'd love us to buy him but can't see any way he leaves Everton unless we throw £40m at them or do a cash + Lukaku swap for him.

Minus his long range shooting ability/technique, what exactly is Barkley really better than Ramires at?

All I see is Lukaku always being frustrated with him in the everton games.

Minus his long range shooting ability/technique, what exactly is Barkley really better than Ramires at?

All I see is Lukaku always being frustrated with him.

Better dribbler, better technique, better passer, better vision, better built.

I don't even know why you're comparing the two. One is a destroyer and the other is an attacking midfielder.

Better dribbler, better technique, better passer, better vision, better built.

I don't even know why you're comparing the two. One is a destroyer and the other is an attacking midfielder.

Because if Ross comes here, it is directly for Ramires' position.

Is he really a better passer? Everytime I watch everton games, he always runs with his head down and never passes. I can understand dribbling, but who do you think could go pass people on the counter. Ramires or barkely.....

Vision, ehhh. He has a great body, that's why he disappeared when fernandinho came in the game.

i like ross, however, I don't think he is better than ramires... right now

Because if Ross comes here, it is directly for Ramires' position.

Is he really a better passer? Everytime I watch everton games, he always runs with his head down and never passes. I can understand dribbling, but who do you think could go pass people on the counter. Ramires or barkely.....

Vision, ehhh. He has a great body, that's why he disappeared when fernandinho came in the game.

Of course he is, I don't even know why that's even being debated. He plays at number 10 for Everton. You don't play at number 10 for any team if your passing is on Ramires' level.

Ramires' pace is obviously an asset but Barkley has a lot more finesse in his dribbling and he isn't slow either. Compare any central midfielder to Ramires when it comes to pace and Ramires will probably outpace him, so that's irrelevant IMO. He's a bit selfish but the kid is 20, still has a lot to learn. It's his biggest drawback - not knowing when to release the ball effectively - but the upside when he does learn to take wiser decisions would be tremendous. He's more intelligent on the ball than Ramires by quite a distance.

A midfield trio of Fernandinho, Yaya & Javi Garcia will make it hard for any player in the middle. He was still Everton's best player if you take his whole 90 mins in consideration.

if Ross came here he'd challenge for the number 10 spot as well as perhaps that spot next to Matic but again, I don't know why we're even comparing the two players because they're different players.

He should stay with Everton for at least one more season.

Because we've seen many one-season-wonders emerge before & fail to replicate that form with a big move. He's still 20, plenty of time to make a move once he's allowed to progress with more football. He'll get a bigger taste of Europe with Everton in Europa too than he will with us.