Andy Carroll

Unionjack

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup its sometimes foregoing Waitrose eggs for value ones etc. I actually think Carroll coming on to bruise a defence in the 75th minute isn't such a bad thing-   if the board seem insistent on penny pinching.

Citeh arab billionaires we aint -apparently

which other top european club's plan B would be long balls to carooll though? thats the problem, its a nice idea for the likes of watford or  maybe southampton

1 minute ago, lucio said:

which other top european club's plan B would be long balls to carooll though? thats the problem, its a nice idea for the likes of watford or  maybe southampton

If it works theres nothing wrong with it even being plan A. This was ideal with Drogba.

Transfer Rumour: Chelsea plot shock loan move for Andy Carroll

Chelsea are reportedly plotting a shock loan move in January for former Liverpool striker Andy Carroll, currently plying his trade for West Ham United.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2018/01/06/transfer-rumour-chelsea-plot-shock-loan-move-for-andy-carroll/

Utterly embarrassing. The calibre and level of player Chelsea Football Club should be looking at includes the Lewandowskis and Cavanis and Alexis and Icardis of this world...

Andy fucking Carroll... this will rank alongside Tal Ben Haim, Steve Sidwell, etc. as an embarrassment of a signing. If he is the sum of our ambition, we might as well write to UEFA to bump us down to the Europa League next season. Hell, with him as our "saviour from the bench", we'll probably end up finishing 5th anyway. He's injured more often than not, anyway, which would leave us with having to play with a false 9 as Plan B (or Plan A if Morata maintains his spectacularly shit form).

1 hour ago, Georgy said:

Absolute crap player, if this one happens its the most embarrassing transfer ever.

2 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

Utterly embarrassing. The calibre and level of player Chelsea Football Club should be looking at includes the Lewandowskis and Cavanis and Alexis and Icardis of this world...

I agree are standards should be high I'm fed up with us paying big money for some average players All the big name players want to play under pep or Mourinho Conte seems to struggle to attract big name players to the club so far the best signing Conte has made is Kante 

West Ham fans lose patience with Andy Carroll as striker is ruled out again injured 

https://www.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/players/carroll-west-ham-chelsea-transfer-14151379

Keep calm West Ham fans our stupid board will buy him off use :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

West Ham fans lose patience with Andy Carroll as striker is ruled out again injured 

https://www.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/players/carroll-west-ham-chelsea-transfer-14151379

Keep calm West Ham fans our stupid board will buy him off use :ph34r:

IF He was the same Andy Caroll that played for the Dippers against us in the FACup when he came on as sub and scored twice (1 that shouldn't have been disallowed) for £15 mill I'd think we owned his agent.

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

IF He was the same Andy Caroll that played for the Dippers against us in the FACup when he came on as sub and scored twice (1 that shouldn't have been disallowed) for £15 mill I'd think we owned his agent.

Does big pony tail come with a treatment table cause the cunt is always injured 😂😂😂

Why just why?! I know suddenly money is tight and for whatever reason they don't see the need to spend.. Even though we're dire and chances are top 4 is gana be a battle but we can do better Surley... Might as well save the money! He's injured half the time 

36 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Why just why?! I know suddenly money is tight and for whatever reason they don't see the need to spend.. Even though we're dire and chances are top 4 is gana be a battle but we can do better Surley... Might as well save the money! He's injured half the time 

I totally hear you of course BUT it doesn't look like Conte trusts Mussonda, WE dont trust Bats. Who do we turn to if Eden wont score,Willi wont score or the demented Freddy Nercury look alike wont score!!

With pony tails injuries do we gamble he will score 2 goals every 3 games like he did V West Brom?

Hes cheap as shit and if we wont/cant get a proper striker then we still NEEEEED a striker cum goal scorer.

Who knows it might be Rossy who is our white knight!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You