• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

3 minutes ago, El P. said:

Hi, I am Eden Hazard, and this is Jackass!

Brilliant :lol:

I started watching the game from about 30th minute, and by 33rd minute I was thinking to myself why is Bakayoko playing? He's so scared, so out of his depth. He brings absolutely nothing to this team, if anything we're struggling largely because of him. He needs to go on loan or whatever, but BRING ON DRINKWATER! I would be more confident with him, Bakayoko is late to every situation, the game passes him by, at least Drinkwater is more proactive and affects the game.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bakayoko just has so little positional discipline. That's his biggest downside. Has no clue where he should be defensively. He should be the one marking Özil when he continuously received the ball right in the middle of the pitch,

It was known he is not finest finisher and back someone at Real said he gets confidence issues when one on one, but just saw Morata scored 4 goals out of 40 attempts. Thats absolutely awful for top striker. Every quality striker is around 30% successful with their feet, Morata only 10%. 

These chances have to be burried or we will lose against every better opponent because it absolutely kills the drive when you see attackers miss chance after chance. And opponents obviously smell that lack of confidence in opposition too. 

Otherwise fantastic game but if we dont score, Arsenal definately will. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Bakayoko just has so little positional discipline. That's his biggest downside. Has no clue where he should be defensively. He should be the one marking Özil when he continuously received the ball right in the middle of the pitch,

Exactly, it's so clear he's a big fucking liability. Why can't Conte see that? For a ruthless winner he sure does his life more difficult with this choice.

1 minute ago, manpe said:

I didn't see Morata's miss. How bad was it on a scale of 0-Torres?

It looked like he did not know himself what to do. At one point he seemed to dribble past Cech but in the end decided to shoot. Which made him fail miserably.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

I didn't see Morata's miss. How bad was it on a scale of 0-Torres?

He had all the time in world and only Cech infront and he missed whole goal!

I dont blame striker when the gk makes save, but Morata misses whole target or the shot is soo poor.

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Think Torres vs Valdez at the Camp Nou, except Morata missed. 

1 minute ago, Miki-Liki said:

Torres would have buried it.

Say no more, I now comprehend the magnitude of his miss. :philjones