• Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Zappacosta (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

On 12/31/2017 at 8:19 PM, the wes said:

Kolasinac and koscielny got injured against West Brom hope mertesacker the snail plays so hazard can rip him a new ass 😂😂😂

Thing is if you remember the last time we played them Mertesacker came back after a long time injury and had a blinder stopped everything.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking on a gooner site and these are aparently their options

4-3-3 formation he has used recently

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Chambers Maitland-Niles
Wilshere Coquelin Xhaka
Iwobi Lacazette Sanchez

Using a back 3

Cech
Holding Mustafi Chambers
Bellerin Wilshere Xhaka Maitland-Niles
Iwobi Lacazette Sanchez

This would leave Walcott, Welbeck, Elneny, Ospina and Mertesacker on the bench.

14 minutes ago, Mana said:

Conte only won 1 out of his 5 matches against Arsenal. 3 defeats, 1 draw.

This is no laughing matter. We have to beat these guys now, don't care if it's at the Emirates.

Lose this game, and we give United, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal a massive boost.

We should be able to beat Arsenal. Our team is better than theirs. It's just a matter on what Conte puts out. I beg Conte to not go to the Emirates with a defensive mind like the other times. You failed Conte each time you do that. Switch it up and you know...go with an attacking mind? Their defense is suspect!

The only two times Conte has truly gone defensive at Chelsea was Spurs this season and Anfield last. You could argue his sketchy record against Arsenal is due to opening up a bit too much, especially with this fixture last season.

Lots of talk about an injury crisis for Arsenal but I'm not buying that they'll have so many players out. I'll bet all the players Wenger says have a small chance of playing will indeed play. Still expecting them to send out a strong team with maybe 2-3 weak areas that we can exploit.

I think Conte will definitely start Bakayoko so I hope he really steps up here. That's the area of the pitch where we should have a massive advantage if we play with 3 in midfield and Bakayoko plays well. 

Our players need to show some heart and some balls tonight. Realize what's on the line and the situation around us. With the title obviously long gone there are only 3 CL places to fight for. With Spuds steadily improving and with Liverpool in red hot form plus signing VVD we don't want to slip up here. We can effectively end Arsenal's chances of catching us with a win tonight. That's a huge incentive.

We've got very winnable matches coming up after Arsenal whilst Liverpool have City and Spuds. Another opportunity to solidify our position in the top 4.

I'm off to lubricate the vocal chords make a long day of it and check out a few bars as theres penty around the area (and Kebab Shops). Will be at the White Swan or auld triangle if anyones about.

Its OK Ive had all my shots and passports valid! See you in cold North London guys.

Come on You Blues!!!

797b6ff2028666ec2a109cfd9c85d4a0.gif

155ce9b4f40d74a9305cf293f37ec3bb.gif

5 minutes ago, LeonDavis23 said:

Expecting a draw here, which would make the race for the last 2 spots in top 4 very interesting between us, pool & spuds.

Us, Liverpool and Spurs are getting the last 3 places im pretty sure.

We've been absolutely dire against Arsenal lately.  I still have nightmares over the community shield...they played us off the pitch.  But what better time than now to turn things around!  New year, new attitude!

27 minutes ago, samzilla said:

We've been absolutely dire against Arsenal lately.  I still have nightmares over the community shield...they played us off the pitch.  But what better time than now to turn things around!  New year, new attitude!

I was there with the Mrs. Was painful to watch. We need Drogba for this one!

Cahill trying to mark and defend that front 3 of Lacazette, Sanchez, and Özil looks like an area they'll try to really exploit.

Their attack looks every strong but their defense and midfield look very suspect. If our 3 midfielders and Hazard/Morata are sharp and at their best we should be having our way in midfield and around their box.

Only way I can see us struggling is if we come out like slow motion zombies as we've done at times this season. Take the fucking game to them!