Ricardo Carvalho

the wes

I'd like to keep Carvalho too, but one thing about players, is that you cannot keep them if their desires lie somewhere else! In other words, you can't keep a player who is unhappy at the club.

I think we should sell him. At least it would give a chance for the likes of Jeffrey Bruma and Sam Hutchinson a chance to prove their worth.

Well nothing we can fo about I'm almost sure that chelsea told him he can go, as they did yo ballack, JCole deco belleti. I understand his commets obviasly he wanto to stay with us until we kick him out.

And we have to be realistic Real Madrid is the biggest club so far just because they has a few loser season does not forget all.

If mou go for Rcky we have to said thanks to him and never forget what he did for Us.

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You