Ricardo Carvalho

the wes

Knowing that at the current time our defence has looked very shaky during pre-season, this is very bad news! :(

However, a sale of Carvalho could allow a new foreign aquisition to the side. Maybe Ozil or Benzema (and yes I am serious about Benzema! You might think he's a flop, but the fact of the matter is, he might prefer the Premier League than Spain, and his performances might shine through, as he would have more opportunities with us than what he currently has at Real; keeping a bench warm, while the likes of Raul, Ronaldo, Kaka get all the fame).

CARVALHO DEAL AGREED

Posted on: Tue 10 Aug 2010Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has agreed terms with Real Madrid for the transfer of Ricardo Carvalho. The transfer is subject to a medical and the player agreeing personal terms. Chelsea would like to thank Riccy for his six years of service, and we wish him well in his future career. In total he played 203+7 times for Chelsea, scoring 11 times, and during his time at Stamford Bridge, helped us to three Premier League titles, two FA Cups and two Carling Cups.

Well that was fast. I went to sleep for an hour because I'm tired, I wake up and something like this pops up. Well good luck to you Riccy. It was good to have you. Best defensive partnership in the EPL back in the day.

I am very sad with this unexpected News about Ricky .... But some how is a Good thing for all but at the same time is very sad....

Is a good deal 8 millions, for Chelsea for a Player that give us so much, And we all know that Alex Win the CD with Terry... Is Good For Carvalo because he will have the last years of his Carrear in one of the Historic Clubs of Football, and is Good for Real because they need a Experiment Player Like him... is Also Good for new player, who will have the chance to win a place in the Central Defense like Bruma or Mancciene or maybe a New Player...

Is Good for All but is Sad...

Thanks Ricky so Much for all the years and Success U give to this club. Wish U the very Best