• Batshuayi
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Aina (sub)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we are already champions but this is a must win game. Let's get 93 points, the 2nd highest total in our history.

I'm sure Conte will want us to win both games to make a bit more history. Hope Bats starts too

I would love to pass 90points barrier, but hell give youth playtime.

Seriously when will we play them if not in such games?

Terry should obviously feature in some way, while RLC, Ake, Chalobah MUST get at least one start. Bats should feature too.

We play two home games, against relatively easy opponents and with title wraped no pressure, there is no better time to give them some play time.

Pls Conte, do dis.

JT and Bats should start.  I'd like to see Ake, Zouma, Chalobah and RLC get some pitch time.  

I don't know what the regulations are on # of appearances to get a winners medal, but if anyone is close, it would be nice to see them get the appearances needed.

Let reserve team play , let 1st team rest.

Begovic, terry , ake, kenedy , aina, zouma , willian , loftus, chalobah , bat  start

i want Courtois to get the golden gloves award at the end of the season if possible, would be nice for us to reach 30 wins in a season, it would be a new premier league record and also give minutes for other players to get the winners medal. Cheers to all and have a great weekend, KTBFFH

Don't fancy too much of the golden gloves, Begovic in my opinion deserved some minutes for the rest of remaining games, might as well become a farewell (not too sure about that).

Bats obviously have to play.

Don't forget we still have another final in mind, don't risk important players for meaningless matches.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I would love to pass 90points barrier, but hell give youth playtime.

Seriously when will we play them if not in such games?

Terry should obviously feature in some way, while RLC, Ake, Chalobah MUST get at least one start. Bats should feature too.

We play two home games, against relatively easy opponents and with title wraped no pressure, there is no better time to give them some play time.

Pls Conte, do dis.

Palace can make things easier for us if they avoid defeat against Hull on Sunday. That way there will be no relegation issues at steak in either of our games.

If Hull should win however, they would maintain hopes of catching Watford, and avoiding the drop. In that case, we would have a responsibility to put out a competitive team against The Hornets.

I know many people take the view that it is not our problem but I'm on the side of those who say we have to respect the competition. How, for example, would we have felt if West Ham had played their 2's against Spurs last week?

It will spoil the party a bit if Antonio's options are restricted by the need to do Hull a favour but it has to be business before pleasure as always.

Our key players are really tired at the moment, post party effect and so on. Remind you all only 3 days in between, if they are forced to play don't think they will show the same determination though. Might as well play the backup players as they might want to show us something.

4 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i want Courtois to get the golden gloves award at the end of the season if possible, would be nice for us to reach 30 wins in a season, it would be a new premier league record and also give minutes for other players to get the winners medal. Cheers to all and have a great weekend, KTBFFH

Nah. That won't be an issue. The Premier League isn't so strict with their medal rule. Clubs can ask for extra medals to give out.

Lemme put my manager suit on

Courtois/Bego*

Cahill - Terry - Aké

Moses - Fabregas - Chalobah - Alonso

Willian - Batshuayi - Hazard

GK; Zouma, Azpilicueta; Matic, Loftus-Cheek; Musonda, Costa

Play Bego if he's staying next season. If not, let Courtois try to get his hands on the Golden Gloves.

5 hours ago, DYC. said:

Lemme put my manager suit on

Courtois/Bego*

Cahill - Terry - Aké

Moses - Fabregas - Chalobah - Alonso

Willian - Batshuayi - Hazard

GK; Zouma, Azpilicueta; Matic, Loftus-Cheek; Musonda, Costa

Play Bego if he's staying next season. If not, let Courtois try to get his hands on the Golden Gloves.

I agree with that line up that's the line up I would put out aswell