• Batshuayi
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Aina (sub)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azpi is so damn good. One of the best players in the world, simple as. His talent is matched by his incredible work ethic.

What's made me impressed even more than usual this season is how much better he's got at moving forward, even when playing in the back three, he joins the attack so frequently and puts in some dangerous crosses.

Top player. So glad he's ours.

5 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Azpi is so damn good. One of the best players in the world, simple as. His talent is matched by his incredible work ethic.

What's made me impressed even more than usual this season is how much better he's got at moving forward, even when playing in the back three, he joins the attack so frequently and puts in some dangerous crosses.

Top player. So glad he's ours.

He's our very own Lahm. Versatile, can play any position and give you a 7/10 performance. 

I know people will disagree but I think Azpi will be better than Moses in the wingback role. He already has more assists than Moses as a centerback. 

Just now, kellzfresh said:

He's our very own Lahm. Versatile, can play any position and give you a 7/10 performance. 

I know people will disagree but I think Azpi will be better than Moses in the wingback role. He already has more assists than Moses as a centerback. 

Agree. It's where I imagine him next season myself.

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Mosses will be our First replacement comes this summer

also KEEP AKE yes!

Conte's constant use of the 'big thirteen' (starting XI + Cesc and Willi) made me think the fringe players were crap. Guess they're a bit better than that.

He really did it play it safe by refusing to rotate.

9 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Naturally you'll get more assists from WB. Azpi has a decent cross on him so that's normal. I think Moses is much better at 1v1s, and I think 1v1 ability is essential for any one that plays at WB for us. Wouldn't be satisfied with him playing there tbh. He's much better in that RCB role.