• Batshuayi
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Aina (sub)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird match: Conte makes nine changes, Terry starts and scores, Azpi scores (hasn't happened since Sept), Hazard/Willian are putting on a show in an otherwise meaningless match

Azpi is so damn good. One of the best players in the world, simple as. His talent is matched by his incredible work ethic.

What's made me impressed even more than usual this season is how much better he's got at moving forward, even when playing in the back three, he joins the attack so frequently and puts in some dangerous crosses.

Top player. So glad he's ours.

All the time I hear different versions from commentators- can someone please tell me how to pronounce Ake correctly once and for all.

5 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Azpi is so damn good. One of the best players in the world, simple as. His talent is matched by his incredible work ethic.

What's made me impressed even more than usual this season is how much better he's got at moving forward, even when playing in the back three, he joins the attack so frequently and puts in some dangerous crosses.

Top player. So glad he's ours.

He's our very own Lahm. Versatile, can play any position and give you a 7/10 performance. 

I know people will disagree but I think Azpi will be better than Moses in the wingback role. He already has more assists than Moses as a centerback. 

Just now, kellzfresh said:

He's our very own Lahm. Versatile, can play any position and give you a 7/10 performance. 

I know people will disagree but I think Azpi will be better than Moses in the wingback role. He already has more assists than Moses as a centerback. 

Agree. It's where I imagine him next season myself.