• Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

4 points is nothing. We still have to go to Everton. I still remember some jokers on here scuffing at the idea that we might bottle it after we lost to Palace, failing to realize Conte has been polishing a turd for months. 

Yeah we have a horrible run! Some look easy but that means sod all. Spurs may drop points but I can't see us not either..especially if we play like this!

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

4 points is nothing. We still have to go to Everton. I still remember some jokers on here scuffing at the idea that we might bottle it after we lost to Palace, failing to realize Conte has been polishing a turd for months. 

The worst part is he is doing what Mourinho did with Ivanovic, still playing Costa. 

Costa needs to be out for a match or two till he can sort his shit and get back to his original self.

It really does feel like we are going to bottle the league. I hope this feeling is wrong. Costa has let us down big time. He has to go after this season is done.