• Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kendrick said:

Conte is a disgrace today really. He needs things to work his way from first minute or else he just freezing.

I don't know if it's arrogance or what but to blatantly refuse to help a team clearly struggling out there is strange. 

5 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

We could but I don't know if Hazard is up for that or if he can bring the striker threat to his game.

it is stuff like that is very pissing off! Why break his loan spell he was doing well in Bournemouth had he stayed maybe would have developed even further but no we had to cut his loan and make his talent go waste.

Because he needs a backup for alonso, but when things happen he doesn't trust him. I question some of his choice...

When nothing makes sense, consider the cynical; 

Conte knew we weren't winning before kick off. It's rigged, and Courtois won't even be unfit. Plausible deniability is all that is.