• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much of our game is reliant on Hazard. He's basically been carrying us for a while now. Today they just marked Hazard throughout the game and we didn't really have any answer at at all. Against all the top teams, our midfield struggles really bad to keep the ball and recycle possession. In the first 20 minutes they had 65% of the ball which was really horrible for us. We really need to get a central midfielder to help us out in the midfield battle because Matic just isn't cutting it and I hope today his defenders see why he is just no good for us. Herrera's hand ball was a foul but that was all down to Matic being so immobile and one footed. He just struck it straight at Herrera's hand when he could have easily taken it around him or passed to the side a bit. Matic just doesn't do anything for us anymore. He can't defend, can't pass, can't keep the ball. Just a nothing player at this moment. 

As for Costa, I'll just say that the guy is a bellend. I'm sick of him at this stage. Might as well pass the ball straight to an opposition player because that's what he'll do if you give it to him.

We need a CM, a new striker and a forward to help relieve the pressure when teams just set up to mark Hazard out of the game.

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Are next two league games we started early kick offs if we win them we can put pressure on spurs to drop points  

The next 2 games we play before Tottenham. But of of them is Everton away. We just know we are gonna lose points there.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

We are going to play Spuds next. We need a new fresh take now. Costa will not score many goals for the rest of the season. 1 or 2 at best and I'm being generous.

Try Bats or Solanke. ANYBODY. Because Costa is pretty a useless turd now, these players can't do any worse than him.

Costa is gonna play no matter what. Same when Jose played Ivanovic every game.

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

The next 2 games we play before Tottenham. But of of them is Everton away. We just know we are gonna lose points there.

Yea we are bottling the title, no chance in hell we beat everton away.....

That was truly pathetic, Visions of last season coming back to haunt me. Not one shot on target, not even a near bloody miss, and we want to be champions!!!!!!!!! Costa never got a kick (again) Pedro,Hazard and Moses anonymous, and Matic gave the ball away way too often. Luiz too was poor, as was the team passing overall. We will need to win every game because the Yids have their tails up and also have a much easier run in.

Expected us to show some fight today, but they rolled us over as if we were Sunderland!!!!

4 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

And we play Everton before they play Arsenal but Arsenal's current form is nothing to get excited about. That and Everton are hardly a push over..

Apprantly first time since 2007 we haven't had a shot on target..

What a terrible display. Not even a single shot on target during 90 minutes. Utterly pathetic.

I hate to say it: but there is no reason to complain if we do not win the PL given that shameful display.

Costa has many fans here.
It's never been my type of player: Mitroglou, Joe Jordan, Hrubesch, Antoniades. Name them.
But I became a fan too because this man is trying and he has scored us many goals.
He is out of form and furthermore if there is a match in which to expect a daft performance from him it's this one. Away to United who play possession.
Nearly everybody was useless.
I 'm very worried because it looks like we 're in the middle of a massive slump and it was n't a once off thing.

Just now, The Skipper said:

First time since Sept 2007 that we've failed to have a shot on target in the Premier League. Jose's gonna love that.

Is that correct, I could have sworn Jose cooked on some "no shot on target" specials in his 2nd spell here. Or maybe that wasn't in the PL. Nevertheless, this can happen when you play strikerless. 

We were awful. Pointless to blame ref or Costa only because whole team was utter shit today. No fight, no composure, nothing.

Its easy to talk after game, but Conte messed it up today. Ridiculous lineup and constant changes of it during game, when we needed some stability. It seems that just one player missing makes our team painfuly average. And I wonder what will happen next year then. 

If we bottle the title, and with games like this we will, meh its just madness. 

We had quite a few blackouts like today this season, so we need to figure that shit out. Are we a Chelsea 4:0 United team or United 2:0 Chelsea team more. Because the more it looks we are hanging on that 13 game unbeaten run where we overchieved, rather that being our standard. Since january, we were painfuly poor in many games despite win, nevermind we concede goal every game nowdays. The bench is totaly useles because Conte is not playing them. 

Still the games ahead, we should win if we get our shit together. But we made the job hella lot harder.

That said, the current table is alot more realistic than one with 10points advantage, because we arent that great yet. We usualy do it well against smaller sides, but bigger ones, its hard to tell, so the real question is what will Conte do next year in CL because 3 man defence has no place there.

Next week spurs, fuck hopefuly we have no injuries.

Just now, cosmicway said:

Costa has many fans here.
It's never been my type of player: Mitroglou, Joe Jordan, Hrubesch, Antoniades. Name them.
But I became a fan too because this man is trying and he has scored us many goals.
He is out of form and furthermore if there is a match in which to expect a daft performance from him it's this one. Away to United who play possession.
Nearly everybody was useless.
I 'm very worried because it looks like we 're in the middle of a massive slump and it was n't a once off thing.

Chelsea is not a tryers club. The stupid motherfucker's head was turned by the Chinese money. He and his fucking greedy scumbag agent Mendes (Mourinho's homeboy) are trying to fuck us over.

Costa is Anelka-lite. Can't control the ball, can't make right decisions, can't win headers, always plays with his head down. He can fuck right off for all I care and we get a better striker. Both Morata and Lukaku are better than him!

1 minute ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Chelsea is not a tryers club. The stupid motherfucker's head was turned by the Chinese money. He and his fucking greedy scumbag agent Mendes (Mourinho's homeboy) are trying to fuck us over.

Costa is Anelka-lite. Can't control the ball, can't make right decisions, can't win headers, always plays with his head down. He can fuck right off for all I care and we get a better striker. Both Morata and Lukaku are better than him!

I don't get this with the Chinese.
Maybe it has to do with him not staying in the club but if he does n't perform they will give him less.
I mean suppose you play for the national team of Greece and the big clubs of Europe have their eyes on you. Are you going to bottle Greece ?